Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacers/Toronto was far from boring.

I enjoyed every story line. Enjoyed watching DD do what has been said he does. Enjoyed watching PG13 try to carry a team of bums. Enjoyed watching PG13 show glimpses of being a #1 guy in the League. Enjoyed the blowouts that turned into games blown. 

Enjoyed the hell out of that series.
it was close series means nothing.its was sloppy and bad basketball. Plain and simple

We need rivalries and animosity back in the game in the worst way.

I enjoyed every story line. Enjoyed watching DD do what has been said he does. Enjoyed watching PG13 try to carry a team of bums. Enjoyed watching PG13 show glimpses of being a #1 guy in the League. Enjoyed the blowouts that turned into games blown. 

it was close series means nothing.its was sloppy and bad basketball. Plain and simple
It being a close series wasn't even on my list of things I enjoyed about it, though.

So yea, guess it means nothing.

Great series for me.

Last edited:

You just described 90's basketball :lol:

The East is weak other one team. If Bosh was healthy Cavs/Heat would be a very good series but he's not. 2 Great teams in the west (you can throw OKC in there if you want) but as a whole the West fell off some this season. Plus all the injuries so far in the playoffs. This ain't been good basketball. :lol: That's all people saying. Nobody is saying the league is in trouble. Just a bad post season and it doesn't look like it's gonna get better.

The NBA needs 2/4 fewer teams to spread the talent across the league. That's not gonna happen though. So we're stuck with all time bad teams year in and out and all time great teams like the Spurs and Warriors who eat off those bad/average teams.

The East is weak other one team. If Bosh was healthy Cavs/Heat would be a very good series but he's not. 2 Great teams in the west (you can throw OKC in there if you want) but as a whole the West fell off some this season. Plus all the injuries so far in the playoffs. This ain't been good basketball. :lol: That's all people saying. Nobody is saying the league is in trouble. Just a bad post season and it doesn't look like it's gonna get better.

there's too many teams in this league and the talent disparity between the elite and the average is wide

Absolutely.

Get some Charles Oakley, Dennis Rodman, Karl Malone, Ben Wallace, Bill Laimbeer, Ron Artest types back in the game.

And I'm not even talking about 90s nostalgia. I know that bugs so many people on here (I'm looking at you, Jumpman).

I'm saying, dudes are all friendly with each other. Bump that.

And something else I'm not doing: I'm not saying dirty tactics need to be more prevalent. I'm not saying people need to slip their feet under shooters and people need to flop more and all that. Nothing dirty and shady.

Just... animosity, rivalries. Hard fouls.

Absolutely.

Get some Charles Oakley, Dennis Rodman, Karl Malone, Ben Wallace, Bill Laimbeer, Ron Artest types back in the game.

And I'm not even talking about 90s nostalgia. I know that bugs so many people on here (I'm looking at you, Jumpman).

And something else I'm not doing: I'm not saying dirty tactics need to be more prevalent. I'm not saying people need to slip their feet under shooters and people need to flop more and all that. Nothing dirty and shady.

same. i cant really comprehend how people can actually think this is the best basketball can offer/play is at an all tme high.

league can be much better. 

Last edited:

Absolutely.

This. Bugged the hell out of me that PG shook up with Drake after the game. Guess that's what super millions do to you. Lackadaisical and laidback. **** it*  You don't give a **** long as you get paid word to OJ Mayo

Last edited:
We just had Schroeder wanting to scrap with lil zeke after his team won the series. The Thunder tag team duo were recording promos after clinching and KD was throwing macho man elbows. The Pistons tried to start with the Cavs but they weren't good enough, entertaining still. Pat Beverly trolls every year.

I feel like people complain b/c they'll never be satisfied

People gotta be extra nice in hopes that they won't be labeled as an "unfriendly teammate" or cancer by people online.

Also gotta be as nice as possible to try to get free agents to come help you out

last years playoffs were pretty bad to.

thinking about how many good playoffs series were there  in last years playoffs?  clippers vs sas. houston vs clippers. rest of the playoffs was meh . 

That's... actually the reason.

Probably did it randomly at first, then everyone got annoyed by it, so he kept the gimmick going.

This. Bugged the hell out of me that PG shook up with Drake after the game. Guess that's what super millions do to you. Lackadaisical and laidback. **** it*  You don't give a **** long as you get paid word to OJ Mayo

His play on the court was anything but lackadaisical and laid back though. Dude played his heart out. I don't like Drake either but if I were a Pacers fan I don't think I'd really care who he shook hands with after.

Yeah I don't see what Paul George did wrong. He's been one of the more impressive players in the playoffs.

NT would call him a beta cause he shook hands with drake, but ignore everything else.

We just had Schroeder wanting to scrap with lil zeke after his team won the series. The Thunder tag team duo were recording promos after clinching and KD was throwing macho man elbows. The Pistons tried to start with the Cavs but they weren't good enough, entertaining still. Pat Beverly trolls every year.

I feel like people complain b/c they'll never be satisfied

Man, this is 100% true. West seems to have fallen off. East would be epic with a healthy Miami/Cavs. Still looking forward to that series the most. Bron vs Wade County, OMG. :smokin :x :smh:

The injuries have been troubling. Made the series a lot less interesting, but we already know who's supposed to be in the finals this year, so no shock for me. To me, the playoffs are just an extension of a longer regular season. Only the final's counts :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom