Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like he's still talking as they cut to a commercial. Hasn't he been attempting this for like 6 years?

I just had a random thought while watching the game. Is Tony Parker a hall of famer? His stats aren't really that impressive at all and he's never struck me as the type of player that I'd start my franchise with or even a top 10 player during any of his career really,but he's so integral to that Spurs machine

I just had a random thought while watching the game. Is Tony Parker a hall of famer? His stats aren't really that impressive at all and he's never struck me as the type of player that I'd start my franchise with or even a top 10 player during any of his career really,but he's so integral to that Spurs machine

Based on who they've been letting in recently, no doubt he is one.

He will be same with Manu

Russ needs to keep attacking judiciously like he has been. OKC's defense will likely be their downfall again though, they're going to need a big cushion going into the 4th and hold on for dear life. 

2005 Tony Parker would like to have a word with you

TP's a HOF lock at this point imo,same for Ginobilli. International players with those resume's are basically guaranteed

Last edited:
if CP0 is a hall of famer, tp gets in easily
See that's the thing. Is CP really worthy of the HoF. He'll probably get in just because it's not as hard as it should be, but I mean not taking away that's he's a great player but his career just doesn't scream HOf to me. Parker is more deserving than him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom