Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So seems like the most reasonable response would be to stop letting them score and make 3s on you. And in fact if you had taken that response when the lead was manageable, you might not be down 40 and "getting clowned" to begin with. Like all of a sudden now it hurts your feelings they are getting buckets

Why do people always make a big deal about LeBrons eastern conference matchups. Theyre guaranteed wins.
The fact that LeBron plays at such a high skill level that people just write off any opponent in the Eastern Conference playoffs to discredit him.

Last edited:
They were shooting 70% from three in the first half. It got to a point where defense wasn't the problem. Cavs were just hot. However, they didn't call the dogs off until 30 seconds left. I'm not saying I personally agree, just that it's perfectly understandable

Last edited:
Lol Hawks. Not sure why ppl think they have much of a shot at beating the Cavs. I'm not even sure if it'll make it to 5 games.
As much as I can't stand Lebron for his Kanye West level arrogance and self importance + some fake humility the dude is a Beast! The Hawks had their hands full with the Beloved All Mighty Boston Celtics so what chance did they legit have vs the Cavs?

Miami...Sporstra gotta give him props for the job he has done and Pat Reily as always is such a sharp baskedball mind! The Trade/Signing  of Dang, the junk heap score of Joe Johnson(looked done in NJ; just shows you how toxic that Ownership is) Beasley and Whitesite for pennies on the Dollar? Amazing job and We ain't even mention losing Bosh

My Dog is Miami in this fight....Or anybody not rolling with Lebron

They were shooting 70% from three in the first half. It got to a point where defense wasn't the problem. Cavs were just hot. However, they didn't call the dogs off until 30 seconds left. I'm not saying I personally agree, just that it's perfectly understandable
They had Dantah Jones, Richard Jefferson, Mo Williams, James Jones, and Timofey Mozgov in. It's not like they left their starters in

Chuck sounds STUPID, talking about you should put hands on the Cavs. How about you play basketball and stop telling them cook you.

This ain't middle school girls basketball man. You want somebody to stop "disrespecting" you, how about you put in work BASKETBALL wise.

And so many people are cosigning that fake tough guy act
But Barkley cried when Oakley sent him a message and body slammed him :rofl:

They had Dantah Jones, Richard Jefferson, Mo Williams, James Jones, and Timofey Mozgov in. It's not like they left their starters in

Yeah and all of them weren't looking to take anything besides threes. They passed up really good shots for a three multiple times. Like I said, I don't exactly agree with touching them up but I definitely understand why someone would think that or take issue with the Cavs last night.

Cavs will get theirs.....

WORRRRRD!! It is coming. Have all the fun you want while you can ...

Last edited:
I still have my OG Bron jersey my Mom copped me when Bron got drafted. Wore it twice in 11th grade. And none since.
Moms copped me a bron jersey too for christmas when he was drafted. Gave me a brand new ball also. And then cheaped out on the kicks 
mean.gif

Have no idea where that jersey is. Thought about it when he returned to the cavs and wondered how much I could get for it on Ebay but as far as I know some old homeless dude is out there stunting in it.

Exactly!

If i didn't know better, after reading through some of these posts, I'd think that Cleveland left in Bron, Kyrie, Love and their other key players to get the record.

They played their straight GARBAGE time players!! Not really sure what the issue is with that. IF those sorry players were able to get the record, maybe ya'll should be more mad at the fact ATL is so weak.

The only REAL issue people have with this, is that it's Lebron's team that did it. Dudes stay mad when he gets another record, does something great, etc.

bruh, they took the starters out with like 3:45 left in the game. Bron was on the court when they were up 40. And played a large part of the 4th. Curry would've sat the rest of the 3rd and all of the 4th.

they were looking for 3s. And only 3s. Then bruh has the nerve to say in the presser they don't want to be considered a 3 pt team lol. They wont be when those thangs stop falling when they face squads that actually run them off the lines.

bruh, they took the starters out with like 3:45 left in the game. Bron was on the court when they were up 40. And played a large part of the 4th. Curry would've sat the rest of the 3rd and all of the 4th.

they were looking for 3s. And only 3s. Then bruh has the nerve to say in the presser they don't want to be considered a 3 pt team lol. They wont be when those thangs stop falling when they face squads that actually run them off the lines.
Yup. And don't forget Steph would of had 35-45 points while sitting the last 14 minutes of the game. Can't wait for frontrunnner Lebby to get washed in the Finals. May the new hate grow even more.

best thing about the playoffs is every team gets to watch, even future opponents. Specificallly teams with the best bball minds like gsw and spurs. I'm sure they're already having their video guy pool footage that they can rip apart later and find fault and cracks in the armor. The majority of the 3s taken last night were wide open. That's Atlanta's fault. They were shook ones. GSW and Spurs aren't afraid of Lebron, at all.

This playoffs is the undoubtable straw that broke the camels back as to why the league needs to do away with the conferences for playoffs and do top 16. Let Bron try and beat up on the top teams in the west for a few rounds.

Last edited:
This the playoffs. **** all that nice ****. I like the conflict. Hopefully this forces the Hawks to actually show up and play in game 3.

If this was Steph and the Warriors running it up dudes would have no problem with it. It would be a bunch of comments like...

"OMG Steph is the goat"

"Steph>Lebron".

Ya'll stay crying about little stuff when it comes to players you don't like.

What??? Were we watching two different games??? Which "Starters" are you referring to talking about they got taken out with 3:45 left in the game?

Edit: Wait, and you said Bron played a large part of the 4th?? The hell were you watching??? :rofl:

Man you LOVE making stuff up don't you? :lol:

Last edited:
This the playoffs. **** all that nice ****. I like the conflict. Hopefully this forces the Hawks to actually show up and play in game 3.

If this was Steph and the Warriors running it up dudes would have no problem with it. It would be a bunch of comments like...

"OMG Steph is the goat"

"Steph>Lebron".

Ya'll stay crying about little stuff when it comes to players you don't like.

but they don't though. They aren't front runner/stat padders.

You already know if that lead was 20+ all of those dudes, minus klay because he's a junkie, would've been on the bench.

What??? Were we watching two different games??? Which "Starters" are you referring to talking about they got taken out with 3:45 left in the game?
I was thinking the same thing. I switched away at the end of the 3rd and when I flipped back at like the 8-9 minute mark in the 4th, he was on the sidelines in his warm up 
laugh.gif

but they don't though. They aren't front runner/stat padders.

You already know if that lead was 20+ all of those dudes, minus klay because he's a junkie, would've been on the bench.

Biggest front runners I ever seen actually.

When things get tight or they are down 7-8 points in the 4th qtr. They start arguing and losing unity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom