Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was learning to read Miss Simms would say,...."If you don't understand it read it again, and read it slow this time"

If there's one thing you know, it's slow

You say all, then proceed to contradict yourself. Then question my comprehension? Ok.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

steph gotta be exhausted. hopefully, he has enough in the tank to finish this strong. might not need it if w's can get this lead real quick

Dudes are really mad right now over this game. It's just a game. Don't lose your character over it. 

Liv called the ref a "***** *** ************" btw. There's no way as a man you let another man called you that and NOT do anything :lol: him having Liv thrown out was purely about having some pride :lol:

I still laugh when I think about dude who thought another guy was being racist BC he called webber a color commentator :rofl:

if this was the WCF, you think steph sits out till game 4? he probably could have gone in game 3. if they lose tonight, series goes 6 at least. so now you're forced to play steph more than your self imposed 20 min restriction.

I am actually surprised at the lack of adjustments he has made from game to game. This is nothing like grizz or cavs series or the Houston series

if this was the WCF, you think steph sits out till game 4? he probably could have gone in game 3. if they lose tonight, series goes 6 at least. so now you're forced to play steph more than your self imposed 20 min restriction.

What do you say if warriors go up 3-1 going back to Oakland?

They said before game 3 he ran a full scrimmage practice and had no issue, but his knee didn't respond well the next day, it was swollen and he limped.

I think it was for the good of Steph not the disregard for their opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom