Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBAJamGSW.jpg

steph god's clutch rating there :smh:

Last edited:
if its not out how do we know he is not unanimous? I understand that it is not likely to happen just wondering if that part of it was announced

As for Curry, eh. To me this was his typical great play. Not one of his best performances. The way he scores I want to know why he don't got more 70 pt games. This was good warm up for him. To me he was just showing rust. I'm wondering why one of the Blazers aint try to bruise him early on. They could've won this game.

For real, dude is too predictable. His game could've been better..... :lol:

Your thoughts on that bogus offensive foul on Plumlee, gents?

I'm thinking it was fine by you both, no big deal.

:lol:

Actually if you check my posts I clearly said plumlee set some of the best screens this playoffs. More bad officiating. Already said this

if its not out how do we know he is not unanimous? I understand that it is not likely to happen just wondering if that part of it was announced
That part hasn't been announced either I am just speculating that it will not be.

I'm open to being wrong though for sure.

the best part is watching his handles ... he has these dudes who make millions a year and play ball for a living out here on ****** ice skates, and then to add to it he buries step back threes in their mug

I'm surprised that 17 is the NBA Playoff OT record.

Thought it would be more.

Monster 3 by Harrison off the dish by Curry was the shot of the game.

That part hasn't been announced either I am just speculating that it will not be.

I'm open to being wrong though for sure.
oh yea deff. I agree with you. I don't think he will get 100% of the votes. There is always going to be that Skip Bayless type who has to be the guy who voted someone else.

As for Curry, eh. To me this was his typical great play. Not one of his best performances. The way he scores I want to know why he don't got more 70 pt games. This was good warm up for him. To me he was just showing rust. I'm wondering why one of the Blazers aint try to bruise him early on. They could've won this game.

Man, what? :rofl:

for as good as lebron is he's easy to hate. cry baby, whines, team hopper, his jump shot begs for change and bums cigs, etc.. What can you hate about steph? besides the fact that unless you are a warriors fan he more than likely ripped your teams soul out through their *******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom