Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no need to take down Iverson to prove how great Steph is, that's why comparisons especially with players who aren't playing anymore are so stupid.

AI went 31 8 and 4 on 45% and the very next season went 33 4 and 8 on 46% at 30 years old and over a decade in the league. Dont' compare that just appreciate greatness man.
My defense of AI is not a knock on Curry because Curry is sick with his, but AI was mad entertaining. Imagine watching a 5'11 cat dominate the league with not much help :smokin

lebron.jpg
:rofl:

Lebron's fans are just as sensitive as him :lol:

Pat Riley coming down to that coaching circle for the cleveland series. They'll run those cavs off the 3 point line. They may not win, but they wont get embarrassed. thats for damn sure.

Pat Riley coming down to that coaching circle for the cleveland series. They'll run those cavs off the 3 point line. They may not win, but they wont get embarrassed. thats for damn sure.

No Whiteside...they're done in 5. May get a few "competitive" east type game like the Cavs 1st couple series cause they don't take anyone in the conference seriously.

So Pat Riley's walkin through that door?

People really need to kill this notion that Steph Curry is "just a shooter"...and not an "all around player".

One of the best rebounding guards in the league
Good passer
Good defender
Crazy handle
Great hands, and league leader in steals.

30ppg/7apg/5rpg/2spg

Those are some of the most well rounded numbers anyone can put up. Then you factor in that he did that in 34 MPG, on 50/45/90 percentages...making 402 3's....200 and something of them off the dribble....while playing 79 games on a team that won 73 games

That ain't ordinary bruh. That's rarefied air.

My reps bruh, they're gone.

Who's got the stones to take OKC tonight? I'm rolling with them for the simple fact a win tonight is the only at they win this series. Only 1 day of rest for the geezers. I just hope Russ is under control and doesn't get the big head after this MVP vote revelation today.

Who's got the stones to take OKC tonight? I'm rolling with them for the simple fact a win tonight is the only at they win this series. Only 1 day of rest for the geezers. I just hope Russ is under control and doesn't get the big head after this MVP vote revelation today.
Im rollin wit em tuff....

on the scale of when this happened, it led sportscenter that night and they must have played it and talked about it during every segment. No social media then, but for what it was back then it was on the same scale.
His handle was too legit

My heart is with the Thunder.

My head knows these boys are about to revert.

Russ will be byke in full i.me-mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom