Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duncan and West beyond washed. They can't even get boards or buckets on Kantner, much less Adams or stop Westbrook from doing frontflips over their back while grabbing boards over them. I bet We$t ends up in Washington next yr to be Brooks' pet washed vet who plays too many minutes

Dis dude West gave up 10 million doe [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Duncan and West beyond washed. They can't even get boards or buckets on Kantner, much less Adams or stop Westbrook from doing frontflips over their back while grabbing boards over them. I bet We$t ends up in Washington next yr to be Brooks' pet washed vet who plays too many minutes

I haven't paid much attention to West this season, but these are my last images of him

tshirtguyrage.gif

giphy.gif

lol you know Bird like 'Yessssssssss we dodged a bullet on resigning that bum *** *****, he werf errr bit of that 1 mil he's getting paid'

Favorite part of each night: Winding down and clicking Jalen and Jacoby on the DVR but, before Jacoby starts it always shows the last few seconds of NBA Tonight, where I gaze upon the perfection that is Cassidy Hubbarth.

His jersey sold #1 in 47 of our states.
His shoes will bring in 161 million$ of projected sales making him the top seller in the NBA, even over Lebron
-Jacoby

Damn bruhs, I'm washed as hell. Fell asleep during th 4th. I just woke up disoriented and seent the Thunder won. This must be why they play the games.
Ain't only you man.

Work has had me dog tired the last week or so.

Tapped out around 8, and woke up to see that the Thunder won.
eek.gif

They've won two in San Antonio this series when the Spurs previously only lost once at home.

Gotta catch the Inside the NBA replay @ 6am to see this Dwight intervention y'all were talking about.

CONGRATS #MrBack2BackMVP #Mr30 aka (the puppet master) has every player on a string.i just wrote that the media ranked #KL 2nd in MVP votes over #WESTBROOK and the 3rd best player in the nba this year and hes not even top5 in his position..Heres why!! it takes talent to do what westbrook was doing this year #mrtripledouble..playing along side KD,who avg 28..8..5..to shine just as bright next to a MEGA star takes true talent...#KL who gets praised for playing both sides of the floor is why he is ranked so high(i get it) BUT Spurs over the last 13 years has been a top 3 defensive (TEAM) in the nba SO to praise a player as a great defensive player from that team is kinda HARD..its like saying WHO (seeks the most attention in the #kardashianFamily....with a +9.5 wingspan if he gets beat which he does OFTEN he can recover becuz of his wingspan and big hands...leonard is heavy footed,cant move left to right very well(stiff robotic movement) first 2 steps are very slow for a 3 man but becuz of his team help side defensive they give him a chance to recover so to say he stops every great player is hard to determine BECUZ its a great TEAMdefense concept...just like the #bulls under #TEBS..KL is GREAT at what he does but not a top5 PLAYER in the NBA..can someone answer this question,WHO was the last player to leave the spurs and sign a MEGA deal???all the rings they've won over the years BUT not one player role player has any free agent value..their avg to above avg players,playing together as one unit makes them a super team..its like when u see a group of girls,one looks very good compared to the rest so she gets the most attention but if u match her up against other pretty girls u realize she aint that cute,it was only becuz her friends were 2's and shes a (5) #OKC vs #Spurs leonard is the 4th best player on the floor as of now...Great players dominate games and WILL they style on that court..#Curry missed 2 weeks and came back like #HELLOworld #KL is avging 22 and 7 VS #westbrook 22 6rb and 10.5asst #KD 27.9..westbrook has KD and still impacts that floor..watch basketball not listen to who media says is good.Hes good BUT spurs is GREAT which makes him look GREAT

:lol: :x

Do yall think OKC has a better shot at beating GS than Spurs do?
Only thing that can really hold GS back from going to the finals again is a Curry injury

If only he was a Lakers/Yankees/Gators/Colts fan growing up.

K weirdo

K frontrunning clown with zero dignity.

Why do you hate him so much? :lol:  That was mad unnecessary. Why do you hate so many people on here man. It's not that serious. I'm legitimately asking not trying to attack you. 

I probably disagree with him onmost things especially Laker things in the thread, but I can tell he's a diehard Laker fan. 
Look at how many reps that got. That wasn't some contrarian remark :nerd:

Do yall think OKC has a better shot at beating GS than Spurs do?
Only thing that can really hold GS back from going to the finals again is a Curry injury

as with every series, the unpredictability of Russ will determine the outcome

if good Russ shows up more than bad Russ, I have no doubt Thunder can pull off the upset.

I think the Spurs force a Game 7.

I'd say they have a better shot of winning the next than losing. B2B loss is unlikely and I don't think it being an away game is as much of a hassle as it used to be. Thunder have lost plenty of home games this year to less formidable opponents, in the Chesapeake Arena. It's the 3rd game in this series with only 1 days rest so Thunder need to take heed to that advantage as its one of their few that they have.

If Spurs do take game 6 I'd bet big $ they take 7 as well.
I didn't see who was favored in tonight's game but I'm sure it was Spurs, again.
I hope Spurs have the advantage in Vegas next game too.

Last edited:
CiIjNMNUoAAa4Vv.jpg

View media item 2027149

These may be my first sneaker purchase in years. 

[thread="647451"] [/thread]

I doubt it. 

I think it'll open at around OKC -2, and then the public will probably hammer it to SAS -1.5 or pk.

Edit:

Just checked and it opened at Spurs -3. It'll probably reach -5 before tip. The trap has been set.

Last edited:

I think the Spurs force a Game 7.
I'd say they have a better shot of winning the next than losing. B2B loss is unlikely and I don't think it being an away game is as much of a hassle as it used to be. Thunder have lost plenty of home games this year to less formidable opponents, in the Chesapeake Arena. It's the 3rd game in this series with only 1 days rest so Thunder need to take heed to that advantage as its one of their few that they have.

If Spurs do take game 6 I'd bet big $ they take 7 as well.
I didn't see who was favored in tonight's game but I'm sure it was Spurs, again.
Thunder definitely have to capitalize and try to wrap up the series on Thursday.

I don't see them winning 3 games in San Antonio to win this series.

Then again I didn't see them winning two games in San Antonio either.

"That's why they play the games."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom