Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i missed it, why is Curry out?
Rest and a couple careless turnovers
my dumb *** thought it was the 4th quarter is why i asked that 
laugh.gif

is nipplehead in the process of getting his head nipple removed? it doesnt look as pronounced as usual....

semi srs :nerd:

OKC can (and certainly will) out rebound the Warriors, and clean up on the offensive glass. They've been playing much better defense in the last few games as well. All they need are those four games where Durant and/or Westbrook go off.

OKC can (and certainly will) out rebound the Warriors, and clean up on the offensive glass. They've been playing much better defense in the last few games as well. All they need are those four games where Durant and/or Westbrook go off.

what is adams gonna do when dray plays the 5? i feel okc will try and play at the same pace and will get worked

Last edited:
I feel bad for Portland.

They play with so much energy and heart.
They're just missing a few pieces to really compete with Warriors type talent, win wise.

But game wise they got enough heart and coaching to make these games competitive.

RESPEK.

I feel bad for Portland.

They play with so much energy and heart.
They're just missing a few pieces to really compete with Warriors type talent, win wise.

But game wise they got enough heart and coaching to make these games competitive.

RESPEK.

they'll be fine. they need to convince a big name to come, which may be challenging. paul allen will be willing to spend his money if the right guy comes along. they got a ton of money, think the most in the league, to spend
stotts is a damn good coach

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom