Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either a lot of you have short term memories or weren't around during the "rough and tough" 90s when beige bros were getting murked going to the lane..

View media item 1999200
Blowouts are nothing new. We were spoiled a few years back that one time. First round games were never like that every year.

Last edited:
Seeing how we got blown out in Game 1, I still question why we didn't just give up our 1st round pick in 2016 by missing the playoffs. What's the point of getting embarrassed like that on national tv games 1-4? :lol:

Seeing how we got blown out in Game 1, I still question why we didn't just give up our 1st round pick in 2016 by missing the playoffs. What's the point of getting embarrassed like that on national tv games 1-4?
laugh.gif
i dont know but houston fans were so happy that they got to the playoffs. they were going to upset gs. beat them by 40 one dude said. 
laugh.gif

What's eve more upsetting is the fact Joerger is trying to starting these old *** veterans. Just play the young guys and invest in their future. It'll make more sense to fill the rotation with your young guns and just let players like Birdman, VC, TA, etc. sit. Every single minute Munford, Martiin and Jam get can be beneficial for next season if they remain in the rotation. We not beating the Spurs starting Birdman at center and VC at SG. Might as well play the younger guys more.

to be honest to many teams make the damn playoffs in the nba. my biggest gripe i have with the nba but it is what it is. 

best of 6 wtf. 

nah im a laker fan homie not a kobe stan. i call a spade a spade. not my fault kobe fans cant do that. the name on the front of the jersey> name on the back. 

I haven't ever seen you say anything positive about the Lakers at all, not just Kobe. Unless you're just one of those that only supports the team when they're on top, the gold digging wench type of fan.

I guess Houston let Kobe get 35 too when they were fighting for the playoffs.

Yeah, them ankles damn near forced that man into early retirement

Last edited:
Yeah, them ankles damn near forced that man into early retirement

How quickly we forget they were seriously considering trading him instead of Monta and these Warriors fans losing their minds in here when "have it all" did finally get dealt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom