Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
same @ska. i didnt like him when he was in high school , still dont but thats besides the point 

i didnt expect him to be any good. said hes playing against high school talent. all the hype he had , thought he was going to flop to be honest. he turned out better then i expected him to be . 

my favorite moment of him as a pro- when he turned heel . wish he wouldve stayed that way instead of wanting to be liked. reminded me of a wwe character that was great as a villan. the dude you love to hate.

that 2011 finals was great as well though. 

Last edited:
Only time I ever liked Bron was when he continuously ripped out and stomped Bulls fans hearts out when he was in Miami. Only time Bron played with a swagger and killer instinct ala MJ and Kobe. Just watching him just punk prime D Rose on the defensive end and bully Chicago offensively was must see television

Last edited:
2012 ECF Game 6. That was peak Lebron. He scored from everywhere on the court, in transition, 3's, rebounded. You can throw in the narrative behind it of being down against Boston, "everything on the line" if you'd like to tell that story, too.

That was as good as it gets, so far. Personal favorite might always be Game 5 against Detroit. That was when he really became one of my favorite players.

As for Portland this season.. do they overachieve by that large of a margin? Or were a lot of people's predictions far too overblown for how much they'd fall off? I know I saw plenty of people in here who expected them to be one of the worst teams in the league. Obviously the CP3 and Blake injuries are a big factor in them advancing, but I wouldn't have predicted them to be in the playoffs at all.

As for Portland this season.. do they overachieve by that large of a margin? Or were a lot of people's predictions far too overblown for how much they'd fall off? I know I saw plenty of people in here who expected them to be one of the worst teams in the league. Obviously the CP3 and Blake injuries are a big factor in them advancing, but I wouldn't have predicted them to be in the playoffs at all.
i think it was  the west  turning into a much  weaker conference  then expected . 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] U WATCHED BASKETBALL 13 YEARS AGO?
Another 1 of the same photos you keep posting
laugh.gif
All the time, man! 
laugh.gif

They're overachieving like CRAZY. C'mon, man.

They are Dame and Plumlee and I'm pretty sure a couple NTers, going up against GSW in Rd. 2. If they win one game, give them a participation trophy or something. If they get swept but lose the series by less than 15 points overall, give them a participation trophy.

sas going to take this series in 5 games . they taking this one tonight .i expect them to lose the first game on the  road at okc and thats it. 

Would definitely be interesting, for sure.

Spurs don't lose at home, though. 1 game all season.

Im interested to see how SA will match up defensively with OKC scheme wise. I feel like Kanter may give them fits. SA in 6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom