Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC is getting some buckets right now but damn, they all need to come from the Post.

Those are easy buckets.

I mean Barnes on Kanter for Christ sake

And damn, Speights in to, on Adams
roll.gif

Man feed the post

Someone needs to snuff Draymond ASAP....tired of his cornball antics

View media item 2036699

Same dudes who want to cry about how soft the league is and how they wish it was like the 90's wanna be the ones to cry about Dray. :rofl:

wait what? what does draymon have in common with the 90's?

Y'all cry about whatever dray does it's comical :lol:

you didn't really answer my question but i'll just leave it at that.

**** your question

View media item 2036699

Same dudes who want to cry about how soft the league is and how they wish it was like the 90's wanna be the ones to cry about Dray. :rofl:

Dray one of few players today who could slot right into the style of play of past generations, no acclimatization period needed.

Same dudes who ***** and cry about how soft the modern game is the first to ***** and cry about Draymond's antics. :rofl:

Last edited:
Dray one of few players today who could slot right right into the style of play in past generations, no acclimatization period needed.

Same dudes who ***** and cry about how soft the modern game is the first to ***** and cry about Draymond's antics. :rofl:

I noticed ppl dont like physical defenders. I don't mind it, i like players like that. Yall Warriors fans were complaining bout Pat Beverley doing the same things tho...

Same dudes who want to cry about how soft the league is and how they wish it was like the 90's wanna be the ones to cry about Dray.
roll.gif
On the court he's physical, talks trash, and he ain't ya damn friend....

Quit playing stupid.

People talking about Durants head not in the game and he's scored the last 10 for them 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom