Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are totally right - You get what I'm saying!

THE HATE FOR LBJ is to strong to accept LBJ win another title, let alone go to another contender just to plush his stats.

The people that HATE LBJ, would let KD slide .....

At least I think so!

:x all to see Bron fail even tho the move would be straight outta his book :lol:

How hypocritical, at least you admitted it tho lol

Hey all! I'm new here and this is my first post but here it goes:

My Cavs are taking it all this year! The main two reasons are that the Cavs have vastly grown together as a team in the last year and since everyone loves the GSW right now we're the underdogs. 

If there's one thing that "Heat LeBron" taught is is that he and his teams fight hardest when people dislike them or count them out and right now I think that's going to be the extra fuel that we need to get the chip this year. #Allin216 

My Cavs are taking it all this year! The main two reasons are that the Cavs have vastly grown together as a team in the last year and since everyone loves the GSW right now we're the underdogs. 
If there's one thing that "Heat LeBron" taught is is that he and his teams fight hardest when people dislike them or count them out and right now I think that's going to be the extra fuel that we need to get the chip this year. #Allin216 

:lol:

Curious to know what your old sn is on here. I'm not buying the "i'm new here" thing

giphy.gif

That's one of the 4 guys who are about to be banned.

He got his new screen name in before his old one is hit in the head. 

Progressive

That's one of the 4 guys who are about to be banned.
He got his new screen name in before his old one is hit in the head. 
Progressive

Yep...i'm pretty sure dude isn't even a Cavs or Bron fan either. Pretty sure it's one of Bron's lil haters trying to do their lame "reverse" jinx routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom