Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how many titles did AI win?

he got the finals by the grace of Brown surrounding him with the perfect team since he refused to buy into anything any coach told him and granted he was great but listen to his interviews now, he knows he was wrong. The Sixers brought him back in 2009 for a farewell tour and he used his daughter being sick to go drink in bars down south and got himself released by the organization that did everything for him.

don't act like AI couldn't have been extremely special had he changed his ways and bought into the team concept

that's all I have to say on this matter

You're making too much sense

this logic will never not be stupid...
Its doesn't take away from their individual greatness tho.

MJ regarding as the best to ever do it.
Dominique regarding as a great scorer.
Iverson regarded as the best little guy to play in the league.

I'd take Robert Horrys career over Iverson any day
Big Shot Rob...hated that ************

OKC ain't playing well cause bogut hasn't been in foul trouble. Paint presence got OKC shooting instead of driving, it aint that hard to see.
Bogut hasn't finished a game with more than 4 fouls though.

11 mpg is :rofl:
Cmon you're smarter than that. Early foul trouble, the reason OKC was able to put up early leads

Bro, I agree he's needed etc etc.
I'm saying Kerr put him on the bench and left him there. For good.

Silly

Finishing the game with 5 fouls or fouled out is one thing.
Finishing the game with 11 minutes and 4 fouls is bad rotations when Bogut put up Supreme #'s in his 11 he did get

Last edited:
how many titles did AI win?

he got the finals by the grace of Brown surrounding him with the perfect team since he refused to buy into anything any coach told him and granted he was great but listen to his interviews now, he knows he was wrong. The Sixers brought him back in 2009 for a farewell tour and he used his daughter being sick to go drink in bars down south and got himself released by the organization that did everything for him.

don't act like AI couldn't have been extremely special had he changed his ways and bought into the team concept

that's all I have to say on this matter
well put  

OKC ain't playing well cause bogut hasn't been in foul trouble. Paint presence got OKC shooting instead of driving, it aint that hard to see.
Bogut hasn't finished a game with more than 4 fouls though.

11 mpg is :rofl:
Cmon you're smarter than that. Early foul trouble, the reason OKC was able to put up early leads

Bro, I agree he's needed etc etc.
I'm saying Kerr put him on the bench and left him there. For good.

Silly
Yea but when you're down 20, kerr isn't going to put bogut in when they need that offense clicking

Edit - this and hopefully kerr realizing you need a big and can't run small against OKC, thus the reason he's playing more tonight

Last edited:
Golden state isn't playing well. If you have watched all season you can tell they are struggling on offense badly.

Part of that is OKC length and athleticism

Part of that is steph and Draymond esp aren't playing to the standards they were playing at.

They also have a serious problem of not playing smart and too many turnovers.

If they can rebound and click on offense the way they were when they played really well I like their chances.

If they don't it's a wrap. I've still yet to see golden state play the way I was accustomed to seeing them play. Credit to okc for that

We will not go quietly into the night!
We will not vanish without a fight!
We're going to live on!
We're going to survive!
If GSW loses tho 
sick.gif

You're making too much sense
he's making sense because you believe that silly *** fan logic that rings is validation of a career.... 

Stockton and Malone are all time greats with no rings .... to downplay their careers on ring talk is nothing short of stupid 

same with Iverson... he's one of the best that ever did it 

Championships are about more than one man..... it involves the players, the coaches, and the front office

people wanted to downplay Dirk before his ring, as if he hadn't been the same ***** for the 4 season prior ... it just came together in 2011 for a number of reasons, not just because he turned into a better player  

Vick my fave player and he caused his own downfall
dumb as hell for staying Hampton style
Same with Iverson but I ain't like him that much
vick was able to turn his life around and even got back in the league and kept a job
iverson would not swallow his pride and take a lesser role
yeah Vick did good after the arrest

but it should've never happened, he should've cut that **** out when he got to VT.

Mostly was Marcus, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom