Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how can you be great and an underachiever at the same time?
how many titles did AI win?

he got the finals by the grace of Brown surrounding him with the perfect team since he refused to buy into anything any coach told him and granted he was great but listen to his interviews now, he knows he was wrong. The Sixers brought him back in 2009 for a farewell tour and he used his daughter being sick to go drink in bars down south and got himself released by the organization that did everything for him.

don't act like AI couldn't have been extremely special had he changed his ways and bought into the team concept

that's all I have to say on this matter
BEEN saying.

It was so frustrating fighting people back then on this issue, people who tried to convince me that Kobe was completely different than AI because Kobe was collecting jewelry while #3 wasn't. AI was infinitely better at scoring... but had nothing even close to the team and coaching around him that Kobe had for YEARS.

they have no respek for Adams name lol... 

that man getting assaulted in the paint with no whistles 

Last edited:

BEEN saying.

It was so frustrating fighting people back then on this issue, people who tried to convince me that Kobe was completely different than AI because Kobe was collecting jewelry while #3 wasn't. AI was infinitely better at scoring... but had nothing even close to the team and coaching around him that Kobe had for YEARS.
People fail to take into account how much good luck and fortune comes into play when we discuss careers.  

If AI gets drafted by the Lakers, with Shaq already on the team, and Kobe gets drafted by the Sixers...Kobe becomes the 30Pt a game all time scorer who wins nothing.  The rhetoric completely changes.

BEEN saying.

I'm the biggest AI fan out, but how could you possibly think he's infinitely better than Kobe at scoring. Kobe's scoring ability during 2005 -2008 is untouched. He literally cuold score any way he wanted. 

With that said, AI >

Westbrook faster than the ball
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom