Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Peep Game U my guy but u talking nonsense. They go hand and hand. Klay get half the open looks he get because of curry. The 2 goat shooters on the same team, u never break that up unless one walks.

jumpmanfromdabay jumpmanfromdabay just came back to life like the Undertaker :lol:

3804117_1633454510_sit_u_by_madnessabe-d8pebe9.gif

Sun.....what the **** just happened b...left work wit these bozos up like 8 with 5 min left...and they lose...man listen i want OKC to flourish...but after this choke job they ******* deserve to lose...like fo real fo real

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji] remember when John wall and Beal said they were the best back court in the league?

Serves them right, 

I bet Russell Westbrooks stupid smirk and laugh is no where to be seen when asked about Steph's D....

2 crucial steals at the end.

Sit your smug *** down.

Steph the MVP and Champion, you're nothing.

lord I just want the warriors to lose so that fanbase can shut up for once
Wrong thread my brother, Curry slander isnt allowed remember? But forreal though, Klay carried Currys ***, If im Klay im going to get a max deal and be the lone superstar and wont have to be in the shadow of curry.

ya said i was crazy when i said klay>ray allen
that boy will be the second best shooter of all time

Trash *** okc...they keep going to iso hero ball as if that **** is going to work. :smh:
This ******* game just ruined my night.

I can't stand OKC man...they had them. They really had them.

OKC ******* blew it, that stretch at the end of the fourth was absolutely horrible, looked exactly like he team during the season, so disappointing.

Klay and Steph definitely executed down the stretch like they needed to, Klay with one of the best performances in playoff history.

All of this.

KD and to a lesser extent Westbrook were horrible in the 4th.

Not enough can be said about Klay's performance tonight. He willed GSW to this win.

Nothing but respect for him.

Fully expect OKC to get skull drug in Oracle.

lord I just want the warriors to lose so that fanbase can shut up for once

What an embarrassing game by KD. Unbelievable.
Russ was super whack at the end too. All those turnovers were horrible.
Game 7 will be a blowout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom