Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't switched sides. I picked OKC as the underdog and said this was going to be longer than a five game sweep. GS bandwagon got quiet down 3-1 and of course the trolls came but now we have what some of you called earlier as a seven game series. Well. Shall we rep all?

I haven't switched sides. I picked OKC as the underdog and said this was going to be longer than a five game sweep. GS bandwagon got quiet down 3-1 and of course the trolls came but now we have what some of you called earlier as a seven game series. Well. Shall we rep all?

FOH i got louder when the dubs were down 3-1

After all the slander the warriors got, where are all those people now. Please show yourselves. Please. Win or lose, dub nation always in here, except for jump man. Unless y'all so salty :lol: :rofl:

FOH i got louder when the dubs were down 3-1
You weren't where I was when it was down 3-1. Folks were QUIET. The real fans were still there reppin' hard. 

I'm talking about the bandwagon. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I initially picked GS in 7 before the series cause I feared they'd have one game like this where they'd revert back to their crazy selves. Didn't think they'd do it in a closeout game at home though.

Series full of surprises. Clay and Steph flat out played great and better than Durant and Russ. OKC got all types of pressure on them. Going back to Oakland for a game 7 ain't good. How is Durant struggling like this? Normally you want him to shots cuz he's efficient, it's been the complete opposite in this series. Crazy series.

roll.gif

Kevin Durant will probably go down as one of the biggest choker ever. Came up small when your team needed to close out a game 6 on your floor. And the fact that hes leaving his team when its more complete than any Lebron team pre-2010 is sad. Westbrook shows him up constantly, but when you dont take command and step up, Westbrook will make a bonehead play. Game 7 is going to be a nightmare bc Golden State will gladly eliminate you and embarrass you....complete disgrace.

You're getting WAY ahead of yourself, man :lol:

KD gonna get slandered forever on here. God if he leaves this off season he'll get it worse than Lebron has ever had it.

Maybe he won't comeback like Kobe in 2011 after a career defining beating by Dallas.

Lol wut? How was that career defining dude just won b2b chips? Get out ya feels.

Last edited:
Any link or transcript from the KD and Russ press conference?

They gave credit to GSW for shooting lights out and making tough shots. Admitted to making mistakes down the stretch, and excited to play game 7.

The usual stuff you say before you choke away a 3-1 series lead :lol:

I called Dubs in 7 - we'll see. Had to get the one back on the road and we did that. Huge momentum swing and Oracle should be lit since Monday is a holiday

What's the count on how many people Dray kicked tonight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom