Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good series Okc and though I didn't quite understand @a-friend and his perspective, I respect it.

Interesting offseason ahead for your squad, good luck.

Make your sig "I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"
roll.gif

For real? Ok man whatever
laugh.gif
I gotta admit I laughed at that.

After this years Finals - we need to find the new Crying face .... LMAO

Jordan Crying face is like the 

ran to death!

I feel like Draymond Green could get away with murder and still play the series. 

Jordan crying face is going nowhere. As run down as it is, it has now become synonymous with losing in pop culture.

Steph and Klay got more than 11-3pters and beat OKC by 10 in number of 3 pointers made. Even with only having 7 turnovers, that's near impossible to overcome. Klay really saved GS this series, Finals should be a breeze honestly. Dubs in 5.

Love westbrooks consistency with his effort on the court and his responses to the media, no politically correct bs, just stating facts about currys game, love a player that has that fight, when is he a free agent? my team needs him!!

Jordan crying face is going nowhere. As run down as it is, it has now become synonymous with losing in pop culture.
played out. People will stop using it eventually.that needs to be now tho. How is it still funny after the millionth time. It's not .

We BELIEVE PART II in FULL effect!!!

History continuing to be made with them. Soon proud of this group. That third quarter might've been one of my favorite quarters of all time. That quarter symbolized Warrior basketball. EVERYONE contributed in that quarter.

Next series gonna be tough cause Cleveland is healthy but it should be just as entertaining as this one. LET'S get it!!!

Westbrook is the best player in the league, though. He's better than Curry.

:rofl: :rofl:

19 points on 21 shots with a lot of terrible defense to boot. Guess he really does have Mamba blood.

:lol: that mamba blood alright....or does that just get mentioned when Russ has a good game? :rofl:

And LMAO at all those idiots and their "reverse jinx" sounding dumb as hell every time they post knowing damn well they were in their feels :lol:

Last edited:
This is Waiters, Payne, and Roberson's team now. Gotta build around them. Need some dawgs to go into battle with.

Love westbrooks consistency with his effort on the court and his responses to the media, no politically correct bs, just stating facts about currys game, love a player that has that fight, when is he a free agent? my team needs him!!

Tbh no your team doesn't lol whichever that might be

He just keeps it 1000. That's why i **** with him. He doesn't care what anyone thinks or does. He just does him. 

Whats crazy is that unless steph curry or klay and dray get injured next season they're going to 3 peat.

No other team really has a real shot at beating the Warriors and it sucks.

Wonder what Silver will do once Draymond takes LeBron to suplex city?

I hope draymond flat out slaps lebron in his face. Like a REAL straight up disrespectful slap. At mid court. LeBron would flop 20 feet to the left and be shook for the rest of the series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom