OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

US MEN FTL AGAIN :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:
Legit question: what's funny about that?

The fact that it's happened as long as I can remember with this US team and also the fact that Canada lost a medal in London for a dq and now they got bumped up and won one because of the same thing,it's hilarious :lol:

The NBC pre-race hype clips of the US team guaranteeing redemption made it even funnier tbh

For you conspiracy theorists,Japan seemed to step on the line during the anchor leg...:nerd:

Last edited:
Wait, the usa got Dq'd for exchanging outside the exchange zone? The stream is no longer active online, so I can't watch the replays. I saw the anchor for USA went into the Jamaican lane, but that was just before the finish line.

CqRKEzlUEAE6tgg.jpg

Gay and Rodgers :lol:

Kiwi came through with the bronze in pole vault 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Second most medals per capita (just give it to us 
laugh.gif
)

How come they don't show the pentathlon? I just read about it and it sounds like some old world warrior training. Fencing, swimming, horse show jumping, then a pistol shooting and cross country run.

How come they don't show the pentathlon? I just read about it and it sounds like some old world warrior training. Fencing, swimming, horse show jumping, then a pistol shooting and cross country run.
cause nbc sucks and wants t show americans even when they out of medal contention

I'm still mad at them for showing the bronze medal beach volleyball match and not the gold medal match until hours later. So dumb.

I didn't know Gay never won an Olympic medal smh. Had to look it up, and he's only won medals for different world championships

Last edited:
Gatlin had the best possible chance to beat bolt in the 100 the other day. He had the best start of his career and in bolts weakest race and still got mopped.

Team usa needs to take the cartridge out, blow on it and hit reset. All those dudes are off brand jeans.

Not ready to say goodbye to [emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]127946[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] &[emoji]128016[/emoji][emoji]9889[/emoji]️

We are all witnesses :pimp:

I don't quite understand how the USA messed that up. Watching the replay, I still don't think they passed it off before the zone. When I was running track in high school, we were always taught as the person who is handing off the baton to look at the ground and make sure we don't pass it until we are in the zone. Do they not do something similar in the big leagues?

Back
Top Bottom