OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Like I said, dude propped himself up to be some sort of fearless hero figure talmbout they pulled out the gun and everyone else got on the floor but him and then they put the gun to his forehead and he was just like "whatever". Nah *****, that's where you ****** up.

This whole story is BS and they're still trying to cover up for something else. The Brazillian press didn't put this story out there. Lochte did. If he hadn't reported the robbery...this wouldn't be a story. If I'm a high profile athlete and I'm out doing some clown ****, and all i had to do was pay a few hundred bucks to get away with it...why would I go cook up a lie about a robbery? Why not just keep silent about this?
yea I got no clue why they even said anything..

you F up and lucky enough to get out of dodge.. you keep your mouth shut until you get back state side and you know no one can say shhh.. and even then I'm talking about having a laugh with your boys about the situation.. not going on E or some sh\hhh

LA been trying hard for a while
Yep. And based on what we hear from local media, it's looking pretty good. Hope we get it. I was only 7 at the time, but remember the 84 games in LA being a good time in the city. I think we're in an even better position to pull it off 40 years later.
problem for them is the level of corruption that goes into all of these things.. aint no way in hell the world cup supposed to be in Qatar, but that's happening in 2022 

lochte only apologized because he faced a lifetime ban from USA swimming..

But he does ease up at the end of his races, though.. Last night's 200 was the first time I can remember him "running through the tape". His face showed his effort throughout the entire race from start to finish. He is and has been toying with people. The distance he put between himself and the field is what he is capable of and what each of his races should be like.
Yeah he eases up at the end of semis where you never run your fastest... And toying with people? Some of you guys act like he runs slow on purpose to show everyone else up 
eyes.gif

Like I said, dude propped himself up to be some sort of fearless hero figure talmbout they pulled out the gun and everyone else got on the floor but him and then they put the gun to his forehead and he was just like "whatever". Nah *****, that's where you ****** up.

For some reason, I just imagine him being so proud of himself when he came up with that part of the story. Like, "yeah, I'm going to tell them the guy held the gun up to me and I just looked at him and said . . . 'whatever' . . . yeah, that's brilliant and people will think I'm super cool. Good job, Ryan. . ." :lol: :smh:

Lochte sticking to the story the gun was pointed at him :smh:

How about you pissed all over the place

Degrasse went to my HS :pimp:

Yeah he eases up at the end of semis where you never run your fastest... And toying with people? Some of you guys act like he runs slow on purpose to show everyone else up :rolleyes

yea because there's no way that he is that much faster than anyone he's running against.:rolleyes He could never be bored, and take the first 50 meters easy because there aren't any legitimate threats :rolleyes:rolleyes.. Look at his other races, and the distance he puts on people AT WILL, whenever he wants.

Man I'm still planning on going to the olympics some time in the future whether it be 2020 or 2024 etc. but I seriously envy people that were able to go to Beijing, London etc. to see Bolt and Phelps etc. in person.  I need to make it to an Olympic 100m, 200m, and 400m final though.  Grew up always liking the flashy personalities of Sprinters just like elite NFL wide receivers and boxing champs

How the hell is the world cup still happening in qatar? They have workers dying trying to build those fields and stadiums. No doubt shady stuff is happening over there. I think they're even trying to move the world cup up a few months since it'd be unbearablely hot over there.

Last edited:
yea because there's no way that he is that much faster than anyone he's running against.
eyes.gif
He could never be bored, and take the first 50 meters easy because there aren't any legitimate threats
eyes.gif
:rolleyes.. Look at his other races, and the distance he puts on people AT WILL, whenever he wants.
I guess he really imposed his will on Justin Gatlin in the 100m final... just toying with him the whole time right? I don't know why you're trying to make it seem like he's invincible. He's the fastest person to ever live but the days of 2009 are long gone and he actually has to work for his wins. 

@itsaboutthattime Hey wanted to ask how come things can change in Swimming so much in a matter of only 1 year?  I just looked at the gold medal winners of last year's World Championships and it seems the only ones that were able to win here at the olympics were Ledecky, Hosszu, Adam Peaty and Sjostrom.  That's only 4, I know you said most of the Aussies on there like Larkin, Seebohm, Campbell sisters etc. underperformed.  But I see other gold medal winners like Ning Zetao, Matt Grevers didnt even make the US team, etc. all fell off hard just in a matter of 1 year

LA been trying hard for a while

Yep. And based on what we hear from local media, it's looking pretty good. Hope we get it. I was only 7 at the time, but remember the 84 games in LA being a good time in the city. I think we're in an even better position to pull it off 40 years later.

Bruh...I feel old as hell. I kept thinking "damn we just had the Olympics in the 80's and we might get em back again." Didn't eem cross my mind that it would be 40 years apart. I'll be 35 :frown: :smh:

Bruh...I feel old as hell. I kept thinking "damn we just had the Olympics in the 80's and we might get em back again." Didn't eem cross my mind that it would be 40 years apart. I'll be 35 :frown: :smh:

Well, you're still a lot younger than me, so you got that going for you.

Women's soccer :

Canada about to beat brazil for the bronze :pimp:

1min left
:smokin

Wish they could've beaten the Germans again but bronze isn't that bad :lol:. This women's team is definitely one to watch out for in Tokyo,they've got so much young talent

Women's soccer :

Canada about to beat brazil for the bronze :pimp:

1min left
:smokin

Wish they could've beaten the Germans again but bronze isn't that bad :lol:. This women's team is definitely one to watch out for in Tokyo,they've got so much young talent

true.

Sinclair will be missed but the young talent will more than makeup for her loss i'm sure :pimp: :pimp:

How the hell is the world cup still happening in qatar? They have workers dying trying to build those fields and stadiums. No doubt shady stuff is happening over there. I think they're even trying to move the world cup up a few months since it'd be unbearablely hot over there.

I guess he really imposed his will on Justin Gatlin in the 100m final... just toying with him the whole time right? I don't know why you're trying to make it seem like he's invincible. He's the fastest person to ever live but the days of 2009 are long gone and he actually has to work for his wins. 

He actually did impose his will on Gatlin. He was behind the entire race and got busy the last 10 meters and edged him out. He took Gatlin's soul that night. So much so, that Gatlin didn't put forth enough effort to even qualify for the 200 meter final.

Did I say he was invincible? Sure he could trip or stumble off of the line... I think he actually did that in a race I saw, or he may even false start, which is an automatic DQ. But one thing isn't disputable, and that's the fact that he has been invincible for 12 years. If you can't see by watching him that he hasn't been going all out for ENTIRE races, then I'll never be able to convince you. To me it seems pretty obvious that if you're looking around, smiling, and your strides aren't as fast and aggressive as they were 20 meters ago, then you are no longer giving 100%.

Last edited:
US down in this 5th set to Italy.  Man they could've really used Chase Budinger and Marcus Lee on this team

He actually did impose his will on Gatlin. He was behind the entire race and got busy the last 10 meters and edged him out. He took Gatlin's soul that night. So much so, that Gatlin didn't put forth enough effort to even qualify for the 200 meter final.

Did I say he was invincible? Sure he could trip or stumble off of the line... I think he actually did that in a race I saw, or he may even false start, which is an automatic DQ. But one thing isn't disputable, and that's the fact that he has been invincible for 12 years. If you can't see by watching him that he hasn't been going all out for ENTIRE races, then I'll never be able to convince you. To me it seems pretty obvious that if you're looking around, smiling, and your strides aren't as fast and aggressive as they were 20 meters ago, then you are no longer giving 100%.
Whatever dude. Agree to disagree. 

Back
Top Bottom