OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Anyone remember that time when Donovan Bailey sonned Michael Johnson in 150m?

Sure do. Was rooting for Johnson. Was a weird race with just the two of them at that distance.

Michael "hurting" himself [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

CqP8AalWIAA84q2.jpg:large

Last edited:
Didn't realize Mike Rodgers (4x100m) was 31, feels like I only just started seeing him not too long ago. Thought he was like 26.

I'm not 100% sure, but i think the chick on the far left has a donkey. Saw a replay of a celebration the other day and had to do a double take

These volleyball dudes all look tall as hell

Well some of the women are like 6'3+, so just imagine how tall the dudes are :lol:

Bahamas Women's 4X400 relay team didn't qualify into finals I wonder why they didn't run Shaune Miller so they could qualify

The way ayana dominated the 10000M and now this 5000M is ridiculous. The pace she sets and the ability to keep it up is crazy.

Outside of the public urination & tearing down of the sign, Lochte's robbery story holds up.

Gunner Bentz released this statement: http://bit.ly/2b4i2zx

How does the "robbery" hold up? Nothin in his statement says they were robbed, just the security guard drew his weapon .. which goes woth what the one chick said about him drawing his gun as well to get them to sit back down n not leave

If i missed it somewhere that saidthey were robbed then quote ot plz

How does the "robbery" hold up? Nothin in his statement says they were robbed, just the security guard drew his weapon .. which goes woth what the one chick said about him drawing his gun as well to get them to sit back down n not leave

If random security guards pulled the hammer out on you right now in the US and demanded money, no matter what the reason was, what would you call that?

they were asked for money so they could leave..sounds like robbery to me

Back
Top Bottom