Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Hardaway is sttill frustrating, he might be a bigger chucker than Melo was. I haven't been that impressed with him yet when you consider how much he is being payed. At times he has looked solid, but he as also looked awful.

Let's wait till the playoffs before we start giving Kyrie and this Celtics team too much praise. I get a real Tom-Thibs Bulls regular season warrior vibe from them.

Before Kyrie left I'd say he was the most overrated player in the league because Lebron made up for all his shortcomings and he never looked bad so long as Lebron was there to take blame for things
I still believe that to some degree but dude is really ballin' so far and is actually trying on defense

He must've really hated Lebron :lol:

I'll never have sympathy for dudes who play around great players and complain about having to change their own game slightly, but Kyrie was always a hitter.

In what universe is Lebron all praise no backlash?

it really is though. i hardly ever hear anything negative about Bron or CP. granted, Bron is probably top 3 ever. however, CP hasn't accomplished anything in his career, but is so beloved over Melo.

i think we end up making a trade, since Noah is about to come back. i have a feeling that they're gonna package Willy and Kuz. that won't make KP happy, but KOQ has played well, so it would be dumb to trade him. he also fits well over Willy, since Kanter is basically the better version of Willy.

We can package Willy and Kuz for Anthony Davis and Boogie, then we flip Boogie and Sessions For Beal and Wall then we Flip Wall For Klay Thompson. Then we package Klay and THJ in a 3 way trade and get Kyrie and Greek freek.

Lineup
Kyrie
Beal
Greek
KP
Anthony Davis

FRANCO CONFUSED.gif

it really is though. i hardly ever hear anything negative about Bron or CP. granted, Bron is probably top 3 ever. however, CP hasn't accomplished anything in his career, but is so beloved over Melo.

i think we end up making a trade, since Noah is about to come back. i have a feeling that they're gonna package Willy and Kuz. that won't make KP happy, but KOQ has played well, so it would be dumb to trade him. he also fits well over Willy, since Kanter is basically the better version of Willy.
Nah ya'll hear what you want to hear, and if you're a Bron/CP hater no slander is ever enough.

We can package Willy and Kuz for Anthony Davis and Boogie, then we flip Boogie and Sessions For Beal and Wall then we Flip Wall For Klay Thompson. Then we package Klay and THJ in a 3 way trade and get Kyrie and Greek freek.

Lineup
Kyrie
Beal
Greek
KP
Anthony Davis

You forgot to trade Beal straight up for LeBron and send a 1st rounder to Washington for Sessions

baker had suge knight negotiate his contract.

maan, this is too funny. i was supporting this kid, but with the chemistry this team has been developing his shortcomings probably became more evident. maybe even willy's too (though i think he still has potential to develop into a serviceable player. maybe just not for this team)

o'quinn should stay. he's got heart and strength

kuz should prob go, but noah ain't contributing much to this team either. he's bound to mess things up eventually when he starts playing. he's washed two times over

we can get some ok players if we package some of these players right
gotta go:
ramon sessions
courtney lee
beasley
kuzminskas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom