Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Despite this being a bad loss I'm gonna point out some silver linings:

-Team wanted the win. They were pissed at the end. Even McDermott looked furious on the bench after his missed that 3.
-Kept playing team ball till the end. No stat hunting. Unfortunately they weren't able to stop the guards and missed a bunch of shots. But I still feel like this is a team with a strong bond. The ball was moving and they were looking for the open man.

These types of losses are unfortunately gonna happen. Team is rebuilding. Talent level is low enough that missing a player like Kanter is like missing a star for a contender (got killed on the boards). It's aight. Can't get too high or too low with a young team, just gotta enjoy the ride.

KnicksList.png

On a side note, Frank better start improving and getting more confidence as the season goes on. This team first mentality is great and all, but hes practically been the same player since game 1.

He needs to have some kind of killer attitude if he's ever gonna scratch his potential. Start attacking more, the mid range is always wide open for him after a screen.

I need to see what he does in a full 30-35 minute game as a starter. Part of me still thinks he'll have a 5-4-2 game even with more minutes.

I expect Houston to hate on us thoroughly tonite. Best case scenario is the Knicks can keep it below debacle status. Lets go NY! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom