Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

That kicks :pimp:

DQaINEnVAAAy9H2.jpg

I thought Frank looked much better last night. He was more confident in his shot and driving with the ball. Not sure he will ever be an all-star but he can't be written off already.

Lance Thomas doesn’t carry a ‘C’ on his jersey and doesn’t always get into the game, but he has enough respect to be voted by the Knicks as their leader.

A teammate revealed Wednesday that, prior to the season, players picked Thomas and Courtney Lee as their co-captains.

I been saying Frank is trash on the offensive side of the ball.. No star potential there at all.. Defense is another thing.. the boy got quick feet and long *** arms... if he can be a 12 8 and 5 guy running the point in 2 seasons I wouldnt be mad...

I been saying Frank is trash on the offensive side of the ball.. No star potential there at all.. Defense is another thing.. the boy got quick feet and long *** arms... if he can be a 12 8 and 5 guy running the point in 2 seasons I wouldnt be mad...

If ends up similar to a younger Rondo, I’d be cool with it. His shot is better than Rondo’s, but he just need to work on creating his shot more, but that’ll hopefully come with time.

If ends up similar to a younger Rondo, I’d be cool with it. His shot is better than Rondo’s, but he just need to work on creating his shot more, but that’ll hopefully come with time.

Rondo was my favorite PG for a min... even though he had no jumper he could drive and kick, pass out of his *** and dribble around the best defense in the league.. in his first year or so.... Frank need to play some street ball to get his swagger up.. he looks like he's only play organized ball his whole life... lol ... put that boy in the rucker over the summer so he can loosen up

Meh, I ain't writing Frank off as a bust however as #8 lottery pick you just hoped to get more bang for your buck. Even in terms of raw potential. Had Frank been drafted 25th without all the comparisons made early on he'd be viewed way differently than a supposed franchise changing type player.

Meh, I ain't writing Frank off as a bust however as #8 lottery pick you just hoped to get more bang for your buck. Even in terms of raw potential. Had Frank been drafted 25th without all the comparisons made early on he'd be viewed way differently than a supposed franchise changing type player.

9850E3AE-F7DE-47CD-8352-FE1A3DA56103.png

How many franchise changing players are on this list?

I'm not one who made him out to be a franchise changing player :lol:
I don’t recall anyone in here going that far

I think he has the potential to be our PG for a long time and a perfect pairing with KP

Whether or not he’ll be an All Star I have no clue but I don’t need him to be one either

I don’t recall anyone in here going that far

I think he has the potential to be our PG for a long time and a perfect pairing with KP

Whether or not he’ll be an All Star I have no clue but I don’t need him to be one either
I'd call comparing him as a mini Giannis going that far. I'd be happy if he became a 34 yo Jarret Jack with defense at this point.

Back
Top Bottom