Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

ya buggin. frank is 19. son can’t even cop a bottle. earliest i’ll trade him is 21.

Better than watching Jack miss those floaters and having Noah ride the bench for 2 more years for 18mil. At least Marvin can stretch the floor, and Kemba with the P&R.

No shot anyone taking Noah’s contract lol. Dude makes star money to do absolutely nothing. Only shot we’d have to unload Noah would be to pair him with 2 young cheap players and give them our 1st round pick

we could throw in a first round pick top 10 protected
Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 12.23.27 AM.png

why are you mad? its not like we are trading frank... and batum offers more to this team than noah whos a dead corpse out there... at this point noah is just collecting checks while batum can at least contribute...

Why y'all so eager to dump Noah's contract at this point?

We aint signing multiple players who demand a payday in this upcoming off-season.

Last edited:
why are you mad? its not like we are trading frank... and batum offers more to this team than noah whos a dead corpse out there... at this point noah is just collecting checks while batum can at least contribute...

Bro, Batum has 3 more years on his deal. No way in hell would I want him for that much. His deal is worse than THJR’s. I’d rather have Noah get DNP’s for two years.

Back
Top Bottom