Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

This is why I was hoping those Celtics trade rumors were real in the offseason. I wanted KP out of here so ****in bad. Great player and so much talent but I don't trust his health at all. **** man ****.

THJR made the highlight reel though, good for him.

So if KP didn't get injured we really weren't planning on playing our young PGs, I mean Knicks gonna Knick obviously.
:lol: at the front office and this thread thinking the team was anything more than a lottery team this year before KPs injury.

Seriously it's almost as if this horrible news saved us from them shooting themselves in the face yet again. We probably were gonna trade multiple firsts for DeAndre and Kemba.

This is why I was hoping those Celtics trade rumors were real in the offseason. I wanted KP out of here so ****in bad. Great player and so much talent but I don't trust his health at all. **** man ****.

THJR made the highlight reel though, good for him.

Stop with that.

Stop with what? I said it a few times in here when that rumor was happening I was all for it. He can’t stay healthy. He’s a phenomenal talent, unreal but I don’t trust his health.

Stop with what? I said it a few times in here when that rumor was happening I was all for it. He can’t stay healthy. He’s a phenomenal talent, unreal but I don’t trust his health.

Until this KP has never had a major injury. To trade him to Boston would have been insane even if he had Joel Embiid's history.

Embiid sat out two full seasons with chronic lower body issues.

As far as I know, all of Porzingis' injuries have been unrelated which is just some bad luck. Stepping on someone's foot, coming down awkwardly on a dunk, etc. are all freak injuries.

This is the **** I be talking about man. This is why I had to take a break from being a Knicks fan. And why a hate has been growing inside of me towards this franchise.
Hate to say I told y'all so...BUT I ******* TOLD Y'ALL SO!

I knew KP was gonna get hurt and wither away all his mind-bending talent on this god-forsaken team.
All the talk about his timeline not matching with Melo or drafting Frank being a good idea because he had time to grow with KP....never made a lick of sense to me.

KP IS SEVEN FOOT THREE INCHES TALL...Human beings his size are not made to be running up and down and jumping all over the place night in night out, against other elite athletes. All players his size will break down. It's a scientific fact, just look at history.

Kristaps is (was) really a unicorn, in that his build helps him to be more agile, athletic and durable than almost every other player ever, at his size.

That's something you protect with all your resources man! You surround him with talent. Put dynamic and sharpshooting guards around him to do the dirty work and break down defenses. Put a bruiser in front of him, so people don't get too physical with him. Giannis & Embiid pretty much walked onto playoff contending squads. You don't have a 7'3" once in a generation KID, trying to head a rebuild and grind it out for multiple seasons. That's begging for a major injury and that's exactly what happened. How long was he supposed to do this for? The writing was on the wall.

Add the KP tombstone to Ewing and Melo headstones in the MSG graveyard. Even if he comes back 100% in a year, this team will still be trash and wear him down until he leaves.

Going on 2 decades of losing seasons and we have absolutely nothing to show for it.

Hope KP gets well soon, back to 100% and gets the hell off the Knicks. No one deserves this purgatory. Especially not the fans.

Last edited:
Until this KP has never had a major injury. To trade him to Boston would have been insane even if he had Joel Embiid's history.

Do you remember what we were getting back for him? It was an insane return, would have been fair. I don't remember what it was but I was all on board for that trade and so were a few others on here. Majority was against it.

It is his first major injury but he's had a lot of minor **** go on and I feel like he misses a lot.

Weren't the Nets going to be sold to some Chinese billionaire? That's what we need. Not a loony from Long Island.

Zero chance we include our 1st this year for Kemba. ZERO. This is the year we NEED our first because of KPs injury.

new day who.gif

Back
Top Bottom