Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

We've been hitting on them too (Gallo, KP, Frank remains to be seen, Willy via trade).

Nothing's changed with our scouting as far as I know. I just think they're going in a different direction with Perry Mills in charge. If Luka is available and we dont draft him that'll be a huge mistake imo.

You making it seem as if demarr isn’t a perrenial all star. If he could turn into damarr lite I’ll be the happiest Knicks fan you can find. Damarr was a freak athlete but a subpar player coming into the league. He turned into the best mid range shooters and now added a 3. If frank can have that kind of growth then sign me the **** up.

I honestly think he should watch Paul pierce videos. Paul was a below average athlete who made himself a HoF. Frank and him have similar athleticism. Paul was a better shooter at this age but his form is solid so improving consistency should be easy.

I honestly think he should watch Paul pierce videos. Paul was a below average athlete who made himself a HoF. Frank and him have similar athleticism. Paul was a better shooter at this age but his form is solid so improving consistency should be easy.

He should link up with Nic Batum

NT fam tying to pull up this Friday at Opus ? I have a happy hour as well on Friday. Free to get in Wednesday 4-9 on Fordham road $6 mixed drinks $15 sangria pitchers and $80 bottles.

Frank should be watching CJ McCollum. He can be a taller CJ with better defense if he worked on his handle and shooting off the dribble.

Frank should be watching CJ McCollum. He can be a taller CJ with better defense if he worked on his handle and shooting off the dribble.
CJ has a natural ability to score. Frank is so far away from that. He should model himself after someone who's not a scorer, more of an intangibles/jack of all trades guy

He really isnt. Zero improvements in 3 years in the league. He not anything more than a 2nd-3rd string PG.

Back
Top Bottom