Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

The key word was "far less spectacular" those names are reaches..how far less can you go shooting %36 from the field and %31 from 3 in almost 22 minutes a game and average 5/3/2 with almost 2 turnovers a game. The only names I can see is Jimmy, Lowry and Gary Harris. Wallace and Whiteside who cares.
I'm confused :lol: did he have a better rookie season than those guys mentioned or not.. I took far less spectacular to mean they were worse as rookies.

Jimmy butler, Gary Harris and Lowry are the only legit players that you can argue had a "less spectacular" not a "far less spectacular" rookie season than Frank.

Far less spectacular was an exaggeration. My point was many great players were unimpressive and raw as rookies and to trade Frank this summer would be short sighted and premature, per the list of players mentioned. And Frank is basically as young/younger than all of them, even the HS guys, with as good or better physical qualities than the majority outside of like Kobe and Giannis.

If we're putting KP at the 5, best to go with Randle.

KP is a 7'3 SF, we need a legit rebounder at the 4 if we dont want to be killed on the glass.

If we're putting KP at the 5, best to go with Randle.

KP is a 7'3 SF, we need a legit rebounder at the 4 if we dont want to be killed on the glass.
I think KP will get a lot more boards at the 5. He's not lacking rebounding talent at all, just look at his rookie year.

Back
Top Bottom