Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any legit ppv numbers for canelo/chavez?

Dan Rafael
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@danrafaelespn

No official numbers yet for #CaneloChavez PPV but I'm told it will be at least 1 million buys. A huge number for the fight. #boxing
5:53 PM - 9 May 2017

No official numbers, but I highly doubt this made 1M PPV buys.
Prob somewhere around 600-750K

You kmow how many mexicans living in the states that HATE canelo bought this ppv to see canelo get washed?

Same goes for everyone that hates chavez and wanted to see him get his face smashed in.

A cruise thru my neighborhood on that night and it was cars parked everywhere with bbq grills and screens outside.

Go back and watch the fight and listen to the crowd the first couple rounds.

It was nothing but chicks screaming. And thats that they actually bought tickets to see the ****. Imagine all the mexican thots tuning in for canelo.

Last edited:
Hell, they probably had 400,000 buys in California alone. ^^^^^
laugh.gif

Fred Sternburg‏ @TooFred  46m46 minutes ago
 By @MRogersUSAT: @BeltranBoxing fights for title shot and green card https://usat.ly/2ro5mY9  via @usatoday @TRBoxing @TheGarden @HBOboxing
 LOS ANGELES – Ray Beltran has been through the same struggle endured by countless others seeking to gain a United States green card, the same grueling battle through red tape and paperwork and the same nervous waiting game.
Yet Beltran's experience is different to the millions who have entered the U.S. illegally in that his long journey may end with an actual fight.

“This fight is the key,” Beltran, a wiry lightweight, says, as sweat beads trickle down a tattoo honoring his family name stretched along his back. “It is the key to everything.”

The fight he is referring to is Saturday against Jonathan Maicelo in an IBF world title eliminator at Madison Square Garden in New York. Win, and the 35-year-old will not only be entitled to a crack at the belt, but also, according to his immigration attorneys, be essentially guaranteed permanent resident status.

Last edited:
The clothing line I'm apart of will be sponsoring Ed Paredes this Saturday on the Crawford vs Diaz undercard :pimp:

He'll be fighting undefeated Konstantin Ponomarev who I haven't seen fight before so I'm not sure how this will go :lol:

We'll be designing his robe and shorts. First time opportunity for us, we're more into street wear, so I'm pretty excited to see how things will go.

Also got the invite to the Crawford after party too.

Check out our website: www.AlwaysCountCash.com

Follow us on IG: @AlwaysCountCash

View media item 2437797

:nthat:

Website needs some serious reconstruction.

Clothes is pretty dope on the koo.

Im bout to cop a few items.

But first thing first.

Are those shorts below or above the knee?

**** is expensive btw.

Last edited:
Website needs some serious reconstruction.

Clothes is pretty dope on the koo.

Im bout to cop a few items.

But first thing first.

Are thos shorts below or above the knee?

Appreciate the insight. :nthat:

Website just got created a few weeks ago, still working on it. Been selling off of IG for the past year.

Actually looking for a website designer :nerd:

Shorts are a tad bit past the knee. The hood didn't want the chubbies :rofl:

C'mon you know I got the homie prices for u Freddy!

Last edited:
The clothing line I'm apart of will be sponsoring Ed Paredes this Saturday on the Crawford vs Diaz undercard :pimp:

He'll be fighting undefeated Konstantin Ponomarev who I haven't seen fight before so I'm not sure how this will go :lol:

We'll be designing his robe and shorts. First time opportunity for us, we're more into street wear, so I'm pretty excited to see how things will go.

Also got the invite to the Crawford after party too.

Check out our website: www.AlwaysCountCash.com

Follow us on IG: @AlwaysCountCash

View media item 2437797

:nthat:

Good **** :smokin

I was looking forward to the Kirkland fight just as a fun fight. Wouldn't mind them trying that again.

Last edited:
 SHOWTIME Boxing‏Verified account @ShowtimeBoxing  48m48 minutes ago
 We have a fight! @Gervontaa just made 130 lbs 90 minutes after his 1st attempt on the scales. #DavisWalsh
 The 7 Wolves Boxing‏ @the7wolves  1h1 hour ago
 Don't blame Gervonta Davis for this. His camp took too long getting here. Spence might have cut it fine too.
Travel is bad for weight cuts.

They can say whatever they want, but Davis looks extra chunky between fights. It's only a matter of time before he starts consistently missing or moving up to avoid missing weight.

At his age and being a professional, there's no excuse to cut it that close. Poor planning/preparation is what happened.

Back
Top Bottom