Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mikey ain't no joke

Would love to see Mikey vs. Lomanchenko but I doubt Arum would let it happen now after his legal battle with Mikey

Bruh that combo & KO punch is one of the cleanest ones ive ever seen. He brought his right hand all the way back for that one :x

Seriouslt, that was some Iron Mike-level ****. Like a first time vs Tyson in NES "Mike Tyson's Punch-Out" type KO.

Lawd I despise Showtime's PxP guy. His non-stop pop culture similes and metaphors are soooooo f'ing annoying

Is it me or does LSC have a bog cold sore on the left side of his lower lip

His game plan is much better this fight but frampton has made some great adjustments already. LSC gotta get more creative following the jab

Last edited:
LSC winning this fight and controlling the range nicely.surprise frampton hasn't tried to make this a dog fight like the last fight

Got LSC winning 5 rounds to Carl's 2 at his point. Could be 4 rounds to 3. A couple close rounds there.

Last edited:
Definitely looks like Santa Cruz had the edge through the 7th. If Framptom can keep his work from the 8th going he might be able to steal the fight.

Santa Cruz just lacks power.

I hate that statement every time i see it lol. Leo is backing buddy up and had enough power for frampton to have not gotten reckless like GGG tends to in most of his fights. LSC has framptons respect. No knockdowns but LSC is a complete fighter and showing his ability on the in and outside and not to mention being able to fight on the back foot

Frampton def brings the thunder tho but hssnt really found a rhythm this fight

Frampton needs a ko and shouldve pushed the issue from round 1

Last edited:
On the flip side it ain't looking too good for Vargas....got that Frankenstein brow with some ugly cuts.

Back
Top Bottom