Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of which, what book do you guys use now that 5dimes turned to ****?
laugh.gif
BetOnline.ag Only one that accepts money orders. No credit card worries or social security digits. 

Don't get me started. :lol: I wrote about my experience with them several times on this board.
Are you talking about 5 Dimes or BetOnline?

Betonline. In a nutshell, I deposited money using Bitcoin chased them around for a week and they denied they received it even though Blockchain shows otherwise. And to add insult to injury it was intended to bet on the Cavs to win the finals last year down 3-1. :smh:

Last edited:
Betonline. In a nutshell, I deposited money using Bitcoin chased them around for a week and they denied they received it even though Blockchain shows otherwise. And to add insult to injury it was intended to bet on the Cavs to win the finals last year down 3-1.
mean.gif
Geez, I've never had a problem with them and I send a money order with the receipt attached, so I have no proof that I sent it.
sick.gif
nerd.gif

Betonline. In a nutshell, I deposited money using Bitcoin chased them around for a week and they denied they received it even though Blockchain shows otherwise. And to add insult to injury it was intended to bet on the Cavs to win the finals last year down 3-1. :smh:
Geez, I've never had a problem with them and I send a money order with the receipt attached, so I have no proof that I sent it.:x :nerd:  

I heard of people who have both good and bad experiences with Betonline. I would diversify my funds if I were you. My favorite book now is Nitrogen, they pay out quick almost instantly. They deal only in bitcoin though, even the wagers are in Bitcoin. They don't have props for boxing and limits are kind of low, so those are some of the drawbacks. But besides that I've been a happy camper.

I kind of felt like Canelo carried him. Standing against the ropes and letting Chavez throw. Standing in the corner between rounds.

Dude was there for a workout :lol:

Seems like his english comprehension is improving. Before he would look confused and not really answer the questions but it seemed like he knew what they were asking each time. 

He's been living in LA for a while now which probably helps. 

Abel's gym is also pretty ethnically diverse as well which probably forces everyone there to speak English so everyone is on the same page. 

Last edited:
Ward's about to get his jaw broke at the next face off like he did in Creed. I wouldn't go to any of the promo events either with the shots he's taking at Kovalev.

Ward's about to get his jaw broke at the next face off like he did in Creed. I wouldn't go to any of the promo events either with the shots he's taking at Kovalev.

What'd he say? I watched the 24/7 and nothing really stood out besides the same blah blah we been hearing from both sides for months.

Although hearing that Kovalev asked his manager "did we win?" after the fight was interesting.

Last edited:
http://www.badlefthook.com/2017/6/8...ering-fight-with-billy-joe-saunders-postponed

In better news.....

http://www.badlefthook.com/2017/6/7...t-sor-rungvisai-rematch-set-for-september-9th

The highly anticipated rematch between former pound-for-pound king Roman Gonzalez and Thai bruiser Srisaket Sor Rungvisai doesn’t have an official home quite yet, but it does have a date: September 9th on HBO. Naoya Inoue will make his American debut in the co-feature. The Ring also states that Carlos Cuadras vs. Juan Francisco Estrada may join the HBO broadcast for a phenomenal tripleheader.

Last edited:
I wouldnt be surprised of billyho saunders snitched on him to avoid getting his *** knocked smooth the **** out :lol:

Winner from Canelo vs GGG will put a dent in billy Ho's cranium and the loser gets to send Cotto into retirement.

Looks like December is set.

Back
Top Bottom