Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think what he's saying is that GGG hasn't been through "adversity". Getting rocked, having to survive. Having to come back etc.

That clip you posted is what they always refer to when they say that Canelo has faced "adversity".

I misread his post. :smh: :lol:

Chocolatito got robbed the first fight and wasn't the same in the second. The fact he was stopping to point out headbutts was alarming to me from a mentality standpoint. Max Kellerman said it best that when a fighter loses officially (even though a lot of people thought he won the first) it can have an effect on fighters to which they don't come back. I don't think Chocolatito is done though.

Also, it was a matter of time for Chocolatito to lose at this weight. He didn't look very good at all against Cuadras and it didn't seem like these guys were effected as much by his power.

Another point, I'm not a UFC vs Boxing guy. I love both sports and will continue to follow both. But lasts nights boxing card was absolutely amazing and outdid the UFC card IMO. Ill admit though this wasn't the best UFC card and they are in a down period after some of their stars have fought. The boxing card had action from start to finish, Inoue was impressive, Cuadras/Estrada was a great fight, and then the main event. It was disappointing but action packed.

I really enjoyed my night last night. Stayed in, watched boxing and had the UFC on a second screen. Boxing stole my attention. I recorded the Chocolatito fight so that I wasn't distracted from the Nunes fight.

AB shoulda let his hands go against Mikey.
Fraud bum only picks on people smaller than him

Cuadras has always had a lot of acne on his face, chest, and back.
Even when he beat Sor

AB is a punk, plain and simple. He's a bum that will never change smh. Estrada looked good last night, his shots were thudding to the body! Can't help but feel bad for Gonzalez. He bit off more than he can chew moving up in weight I think.

Someone Finally Sued Conor McGregor For Throwing Full Cans of Soda Across a Crowded Room at a Press Conference
6gZngF-h

Duuuuuude... Chocolatito was the Ring Magazine #1 Pound-For-Pound like 12 mos ago!!! Hooooooly crap... has there EVER been a more precipitous fall from grace than Roman has had this past year??? I sorta feel bad for him, bud the kid simply got SMOKED tonight.

Meanwhile, officially ordered the GGG/Canelo fight tonight. After pirating streams for 15 yrs, I don't mind paying for that fight at all!

Similiar to Donaire? He was boxer of the year and on his way to stardom.....

Pumped for the fight this weekend. It could go either way depending on how each fighter adjusts and reacts but I'm giving the edge to GGG.

I got GGG by TKO in the 9th. He takes over in the middle rounds and Canelita's corner saves him from himself.

Throw up the poll Bobby.

Fight week fellas! I think we're all a lil antsy to get this one poppin.
Where's the homie boxer15????
Avy bet???

I just noticed something. After GGG-Jacobs, the media mentioned that Jacobs is the first to go 12 rounds with GGG. But you can flip it around and also point out that nobody has went 12 full rounds with Jacobs before. When we think of Jacobs, the first thing that comes to mind probably isn't "power puncher" or "knockout artist", but he does hit hard and has 85% KO's. Anyhow, this leads me to believe those 12 rounds put a lot of wear and tear on GGG even though he did not look visibly hurt.

Throw up the poll Bobby.

Fight week fellas! I think we're all a lil antsy to get this one poppin.
Where's the homie boxer15????
Avy bet???

I can't, polls still aren't working on the new platform.

I thought about buggin Meth about it, but he probably has bigger things to worry about right now.

Just caught the fights from this past weekend.

Chocolatito is washed. Struggled vs everyone at this weight and shouldn't tarnish his legacy.

It's early but Inoue is really solid. He would've ko'd chocolatito if that fight ever happened.

I predict Golovkin stops canelo in round 9 or 10 on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom