Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If GGG and Canelo can come to an agreement, why not Lomachenko and Salido on the undercard and give us our money's worth.

If GGG and Canelo can come to an agreement, why not Lomachenko and Salido on the undercard and give us our money's worth.
What I'd really love to see is Lomachenko move up to fight Crawford. It's not like Loma ain't ready. 

Salido is easy work for Lomachenko.

Last edited:
I'd love too see either Lemeiux, Jacobs, or Khurtsidze fight each other this fall tho. 

Jacobs-Khurtsidze could be a really good fight.  Both on the same side of the street (mini Tyson is promoted by Lou DiBella), and it would be for the last available MW strap. 

Didn't Salido say he doesn't want to fight Lomachenko again? I'm sure HBO could pay him to take the fight, but they probably don't think he's worth it.

Didn't Salido say he doesn't want to fight Lomachenko again? I'm sure HBO could pay him to take the fight, but they probably don't think he's worth it.
Salido believes he's the A side (I agree with him in this case), which is holding the fight up from happening. 

I still hope that rematch doesn't happen.  Terrible fight, we all know Loma washes him this around, let Loma fight Berchelt or Corrales. 

I'd love too see either Lemeiux, Jacobs, or Khurtsidze fight each other this fall tho. 

Jacobs-Khurtsidze could be a really good fight.  Both on the same side of the street (mini Tyson is promoted by Lou DiBella), and it would be for the last available MW strap. 

I'd watch either of those fights.

Charlo vs Lara at 160 would be good too.

The GGG/Canelo fight announcement was better than that poor excuse of a boxing match. With that being said, I got Triple G by decision.

Lol you know i dont even know. Vegas would make the most sense financially
Cowboys on the road that weekend, tho 
nerd.gif

Hopefully this fight is at Jerry's World, last weeks atmosphere at Wembley was so dope. 

The Vegas thing is played out, we need more big stadium fights. 

Last edited:
Floyd and Al Haymon the type of master manipulators to upstage GGG-Canelo by working with Dana White and hold the Mayweather-McGregor fight in September.

Last edited:

Floyd and Al Haymon the type of master manipulators to upstage GGG-Canelo by working with Dana White to hold the Mayweather-McGregor fight in September.
Pssh, they can keep that sideshow. Canelo-GGG is a dream fight for me, and I've been watching boxing for about 30 years now.

Hopefully this fight is at Jerry's World, last weeks atmosphere at Wembley was so dope. 

Yup. Like we mentioned earlier, this fight would've had a much better atmosphere in Mexico (Estadio Azteca) than Vegas too. However, the fight was garbage anyway.

Last edited:

Yup. Like we mentioned earlier, this fight would've had a much better atmosphere in Mexico (Estadio Azteca) than Vegas too. However, the fight was garbage anyway.
Julioito wouldn't have made it out alive in MX after this fight
laugh.gif

Floyd and Al Haymon the type of master manipulators to upstage GGG-Canelo by working with Dana White to hold the Mayweather-McGregor fight in September.
Pssh, they can keep that sideshow. Canelo-GGG is a dream fight for me, and I've been watching boxing for about 30 years now.
Been watching since the early 80s as well. Canelo-GGG is the fight I'm buying, but I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd and Haymon pulled a stunt like that.

Been watching since the early 80s as well. Canelo-GGG is the fight I'm buying, but I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd and Haymon pulled a stunt like that.
Oh, absolutely, especially with SHO behind them. But they probably wouldn't book it for the same weekend, at least.

I used to think GGG would demolish Canelo and I'm more of a GGG fan, but I think the upset might happen if Canelo decides to box. Jacobs gave the blue print. Canelo has fast hands, should he avoid trading, and try pot shotting with some combos here and there and back pedalling, he can cruise to a Decision.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom