Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They couldn't get max kellerman on?

someone who actually knows a thing or two about boxing?
yeah since Kellerman works for ESPN too I don't understand why they couldn't have him cover the fight. There has to be something in his HBO boxing contract that prevents this.

Stephen A. MF Smith, known Pacquiao hater, even said Pac won.

PERIOD

Get off this Manny is washed narrative.

he ain't washed until someone dominates him or knock his ****** *** out!

Bradley taking an L for thinking Horn could compete with the likes of Thurman and Crawford.

Teddy Atlas was right.... they gave the man the win for showing "heart" not boxing. Compubox stats were disgusting

Manny took this loss in stride because he know it sets up a rematch for him to make another EASY 10-15 mil folks.

This is boxing in today's age.

SHOW ME THE MF $$$$!!!

Last edited:
During the whole fight I'm thinking Terrance Crawford would beat manny's *** right now. :lol:
A yr ago I woulda had Manny winning but after seeing THAT performance, I see why he aint pick Crawford as his next opponent :lol:

Horn def does have a chin.

He ate damn near everything Manny threw at him. He looked more tired than hurt in the 9th. It was Teddy making it seem more than it actually was since Pacman was tamed prior to that lil burst. Ive def seen more lopsided rounds that aint get scored no damn 10-8 like ESPN wanted so badly

How exactly does COMPUBOX determine how many punches thrown were landed? Or even how many punches were thrown in general?

Is there some kind of technology or something cause theres now way the human eye by itself can determine which ones are hit or miss...

Let's be real, other than that 9th round Pacman looked super washed. Pac was gassed in the 10th round.

Let's be real, other than that 9th round Pacman looked super washed. Pac was gassed in the 10th round.
Nah...did you see Horn's face? Cut up like a lot of Manny's oppoonents

Did you see Pac's face at the end of the fight? Fresh as ****

Back
Top Bottom