Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indongo knows how to use his length and is so awkward, if Bud makes easy work out of him I don't know what to say anymore.

Most of them don't have a vibrant personality and don't have good trash talking skills. The ones that do will do it themselves like AB, Shannon Briggs, Tyson Fury, David Haye, Tony Bellew, or unless you have a dad like Angel Garcia or Kenny Porter

Agree with both.
Truth is the sport needs to market the fighter more. Showcase they're personalities.
Bud has been dominating and he's a mean lil bastard, play off that. Promote the image and build a persona.
Overall though, if Tecate can have Canelo and Stallone pushing beer they can push for more sponsorship of other fighters with lesser known partnership brands.
ESPN can spare more resources to promote a "real sport" like boxing.
As much time and money they put into the world series of poker you can't tell me you can't run more promos for boxing.

oleksandr gvozdyk about to fight now, hopefully a W here will get him a fight with a big name at 175

Might just be me but Indongo has one of the slowest over hand I've seen. :lol:

Bud needs to quit playing around and move up to 147.

crawford really is the truth and should be #1 p4p in the world and not because hes undisputed but hes so dominant in his fights... i love his style he might be my favorite boxer since floyd retired... and yes i liked budd even before he was undisputed... i dont see anyone beating him anytime soon in this weight class or lower

Back
Top Bottom