OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna go back and actually give credence to Bama not caring about that bowl game vs OU, can't remember the last big game OU won outside the big12, you knew once Mayfield threw that pick 6 in the first quarter how that game was going to turn out.

USC coaches complained today about the Pac12 refs ignoring Stanford's linemen shouting out calls during the QBs cadence. Apparently they did it all game - leading to the 6 false starts - and the refs didn't flag them for it once.

Also complained about the refs ignoring the two PI's/defensive holds in the end zone - against Juju and Tyler Petite - and some missed holds on the receivers on deep routes.

I doubt that those calls would change the final score though. Idk maybe. 27-24 instead of 27-10?

USC coaches complained today about the Pac12 refs ignoring Stanford's linemen shouting out calls during the QBs cadence. Apparently they did it all game - leading to the 6 false starts - and the refs didn't flag them for it once.

Also complained about the refs ignoring the two PI's/defensive holds in the end zone - against Juju and Tyler Petite - and some missed holds on the receivers on deep routes.

I doubt that those calls would change the final score though. Idk maybe. 27-24 instead of 27-10?
I don't think it was really going to make a difference. Stanford plays sit on the ball when they get two score leads. Stanford probably left another 2 touchdowns on the field. Missed throw to McCaffrey, I think which led to a field goal instead of a 50 yard TD. 

Foster Sarrell and Walker Little, #1 and 2 offensive lineman had a good time at the game too 
happy.gif

PAC 12 guys

How good do you see Colorado being this season with a healthy Sefo Liufau?  Based on how early Peppers was included in the offensive game-plan I'm thinking the staff thought game would be a lot more competitive than fans and odd-makers thought, but I'd like your guys opinion.   

PAC 12 guys

How good do you see Colorado being this season with a healthy Sefo Liufau?  Based on how early Peppers was included in the offensive game-plan I'm thinking the staff thought game would be a lot more competitive than fans and odd-makers thought, but I'd like your guys opinion.   

They're prob between the 2nd-5th worst team in the PAC this year. They're better than Arizona and Wazzu. Maybe better than Cal, SC and hell even Utah. They play teams close but have never finished.

Last edited:
PAC 12 guys

Better than USC, UCLA, Utah, Cal(I hate to say it). Might be in line with Oregon but not better than Stanford or Washington. They don't play scared and have a respectable roster.

Last edited:
 Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball  6m6 minutes ago
Louisville is averaging 9.39 yards per *play* - basically a first down every time they snap the ball, more than a full yard more than #2
sick.gif

Who would have thought before the season that that Thursday night game between Louisville and Houston could end up being one of the most important games of the season?
 "I was surprised more schools didn't buy in," Charles Fishbein -- president of Elite Scouting Services, which evaluates players for college clients -- told SB Nation. "One SEC school, whose offense was a perfect fit and is now struggling with QB play, didn't think he could play for them."
Auburn 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo.../lamar-jackson-louisville-quarterback-recruit

Last edited:
So beating App State warrants a 10 spot jump? Interesting. Del Rio out for two games, MCL sprain, back in time for LSU. Need Appleby to not wreck the ship this week and we'll be fine.

So beating App State warrants a 10 spot jump? Interesting. Del Rio out for two games, MCL sprain, back in time for LSU. Need Appleby to not wreck the ship this week and we'll be fine.

*Insert Cam'Ron You Mad Gif*

Back
Top Bottom