OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Najee Harris, Dylan Moses, and Tua Tagovailoa looking shaky on the Tide [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I keep seeing stuff about them using "handlers" with players. Can someone more in the know explain what that means?

Is that sort of a Willie Lyle's situation?

Last edited:
Please No More future NFL QB hot takes in this thread . [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Vols will cover again vs Bama for the 3rd straight year. If it weren't for injuries in defense, I'd say outright Win.

Last edited:
What, you mean you don't think the most singularly dominant QB in college right now is going to "definitely" be converted to defensive back or kick returner in the NFL just because he's fast (and maybe also because he's black so comparing him to other black former QBs automatically makes sense?)

@Chester McFloppy making a lot of good points in this video [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Conspiracy Theorist Proves That Oregon/Washington Game Was Rigged By U.S. Government/Free-Masons and Score Was Predictable:

*insert weebay gif*

Last edited:
cuz all great college QB's = being good in the NFL, right guys?

Whichever side of the opinion you are with LJ is right. I can't say your wrong if you think he's going to be good, and vice versa.

no kidding? So he chose a school with very easy admission standards, but won't win.

Would much rather live in Madison than Corvallis.

Back
Top Bottom