OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coaching is largely about fit and timing.

Orgeron and Kiffin could make incredible runs with certain schools given the opportunity. I don't know if LSU is that school for O. But I think it's foolish to assume he can't win at a good school.

He's probably the best recruiter in the country, so we know talent wouldn't be an issue.

Skeptical in general or skeptical in terms of him being linked with jobs like ND or Oregon?

He reminds me a lot of a young Les Miles.

Skeptical of him being linked to jobs like ND and LSU and Oregon.

He's self admitted not an X's and O's guy, his chief abilities are recruiting and motivation. Which are important in places like Oregon but I don't know how many games that wins you when everyone else has equal or better talent.

Until this year he was an average MAC coach. Now he has the most talented team with some legit P5 talent on it and he's winning like he should but when I look at his schedule and their rosters I can't help but side eye.

Last edited:
Adoree telling people he's leaning to staying for his senior year and that was always the plan, despite reports to the contrary.

Last summer a couple of forum insiders had said he and Juju both claimed they would be four year players. We'll see.

Skeptical of him being linked to jobs like ND and LSU and Oregon.

He's self admitted not an X's and O's guy, his chief abilities are recruiting and motivation. Which are important in places like Oregon but I don't know how many games that wins you when everyone else has equal or better talent.

Until this year he was an average MAC coach. Now he has the most talented team with some legit P5 talent on it and he's winning like he should but when I look at his schedule and their rosters I can't help but side eye.
Until last year.

This season really isnt a surprise for people who live around this region, and follow the MAC a little bit.  They've gotten better every season and he's been recruiting his *** off. 

He's a really good hire for a mid-tier P5 school.  Upper-tier your rolling the dice a bit but I think he has a high upside.  Oregon's not a good fit, but I could see him working out very well for ND, or being a complete disaster. 

Last edited:
Adoree telling people he's leaning to staying for his senior year and that was always the plan, despite reports to the contrary.

Last summer a couple of forum insiders had said he and Juju both claimed they would be four year players. We'll see.

Cant see him staying at all. No way JuJu stays

Perhaps Adoree realizes he isn't a 1st rounder, but staying another year wouldn't help him get into the first round.

He needs to go and collect a check.

I'd love it though. Secondary would be scary next year.

Scout writer asked him about the rumors:

@ShotgunSpr Adoree' Jackson talks about his upcoming decision of whether to stay at #USC or enter the NFL Draft. (Full Video: scout.com/college/usc/st…)

I don't know if Chad Morris is a great hire or not, or just a "meh, at least he runs an uptempo offense" hire.

Minus whale give the job to Babers.

Please don't joke like that. Feels like he has Syracuse on the right track. Young team that was decimated by injury this season. If Baylor opens the checkbook for he and his staff it could happen. He alluded to needing more resources earlier in the season.

Cant see him staying at all. No way JuJu stays

Perhaps Adoree realizes he isn't a 1st rounder, but staying another year wouldn't help him get into the first round.

He needs to go and collect a check.

I'd love it though. Secondary would be scary next year.
about time yall admit it

Last edited:
bigmike23 bigmike23 initially posted "he is?" then realized you were saying AJax isn't a first rounder.

Dudes tripping over himself to criticize adoree. :lol:

Tell me, is Mora still a great coach? Is the football monopoly in Los Angeles still over?

ASU students stirring up a controversy with this shirt being worn around campus for tomorrows game. As an UA alum and Tucson native, I can't even front I chuckled when I saw it 

Well considering where the state of Arizona falls on the political landscape, specifically on the issue of immigration and some of the unconstitutional things they've done around that, I don't have a problem with anyone who finds that shirt offensive.

Boards have been posting for the past two days that Texas told Herman's agents they were also looking at other coaches, LSU was close to a decision on their coach situation and were going to go public one way or the other on Saturday, and that Herman had given Texas an ultimatum.

My guess is, true or not, Herman's agent is the one leaking all of this to squeeze Texas.

He needs to go to LSU. I'm convinced now that Texas will always be inept as long as they let their boosters run things.

Last edited:
That's exactly what's happening.

He wants the Texas job. No doubt about it. But their system chancellor got involved and this whole thing on heir side kinda hit the skids a bit.

Herman is trying to get them to speed up. Boosters are pissed. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom