OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would Lane take that job...?

Unless he hates working under Saban and loves bangin CoEds that much.

when did the real shuan king leave the booth and get a coaching job? my guy
pimp.gif

with the talent in that state, he'll get some solid ones. Isn't that where TY Hilton went?
Cristobal was @ FIU

Idk who's better, FIU is the one in Miami. FAU is in Boca. Schnellenberger had them playing at a high level @ one point
FAU has a great location, and a huge student body, so in theory it could develop a great following. It also has top notch coeds and the potential for a lot of alum investment if u can get them to be perennial bowl contenders.

But its cons are that it's a commuter school, you really only go there if u want to live in south florida, it has no football history, and will always be an afterthought to the big 3 Florida schools.

This writer compared it to Eastern Michigan University, but in SoFla:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/o...college-football-team/e7IIfFtew3eXWzCprjOvYK/

Still... 40 years ago, people said the same things about UM...

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I'm sure Napier delivered the bags yesterday. Nothing to see here. 

Miami hiring the Southridge HS OC in some sort of recruiting role. Good news for Mark Pope next year. 

Last edited:
not related to thread, but someone give me a hug for Jeff Fisher being fired today.

Its been 3+ years coming. Finally.

Jim Harbaugh, here's $10M to fix this mess.

pipe dream. But let me dream

He got an extension and was fired within 8 weeks?

Just be happy this isn't last year where he could fall into the SC gig

Last edited:
it was basically a severance package.

That was one of my biggest fears last year. Thought he would get fired and become the USC coach, which would have been a nightmare. I was ok with sacrificing my NFL happiness by not having Fisher as our next head coach.

He was the only guy that i had behind Helton. Thats how much i hated that sob.

Dont like signing day being so close to the firing of so many coaches because Harbaugh has to fight these rumors with every big recruit he tries to land... Dont feel he is going to win too many of these battles with this junk popping up

Definitely annoying for Harbaugh. But i either see him saying yes or no rather quickly. I'm sure the Rams already contacted his people a couple of weeks ago.

At least thats what a normal franchise would do. I don't know if the Rams would. BUnch of morons in that front office.

Back
Top Bottom