OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Protest has been ended by the players. I'm still happy that the players stood up for themselves

Last edited:
Yo Dirk bruh man from langham creek flipped from Georgia to UT.

Don't know why but dude real deal too
Toneil? I'd heard he was kinda pushed out by UGA... But I think he's a better fit in the BigXII anyway.

Good fit for Herman'a offense.

Protest has been ended by the players. I'm still happy that the players stood up for themselves

They stood up for themselves (and their fellow teammates), but once that 82 page report hit you can't defend that.

That's when you shut up and play the bowl game

The thing about it is they were mad about the school deciding to suspend them in a secret hearing without the details being made public. They felt it was a violation of due process, but under title ix the details of those hearings and investigations are kept private to protect not just the victims but he accused.

We know these players were being investigated because A. D1 football starters so their absences are missed, and B. Because of the number of people involved, the nature of the incident and the moving parts it's pretty much impossible to keep this secret, but the specific facts of this incident becoming public knowledge helps no one, not the victim and not the accused. The report becoming public information makes the football players look monstrous whether every detail is true or not, and it makes the rest of the team who protested the suspensions look like insensitive *** holes.

Toneil? I'd heard he was kinda pushed out by UGA... But I think he's a better fit in the BigXII anyway.

They didn't have any more "room" once Chubb & Michel came back
We're turning away top 10 RBs so you know what that means for NSD..
nerd.gif
 Kirby doin work

They didn't have any more "room" once Chubb & Michel came back
We're turning away top 10 RBs so you know what that means for NSD..
nerd.gif
 Kirby doin work
All it means is Sony and Chubb are coming back. 
laugh.gif
 I see you back off the ledge, though.

Figured as much... I know he was kind of A&M's guy for awhile then they took Travis Etienne and told Carter to kick rocks.

Now it looks like Etienne may end up at LSU and Sumlin will miss on both.
Sumlin missing on everybody down the stretch? What else is new?

Kirby is definitely letting them bags fly. UGA is gonna have a hell of a class. Locking down the state during his 1st year bump.

Last edited:
I know these exist merely for ESPN to up a couple ratings points on a Monday but it's time to finally cut out having 80+ teams playing in bowls...:x

Miami Beach Bowl

View media item 2268971
FoxSports

Who thought it was a good idea to play a bowl game at 2:30 p.m. on a work day?

The American Athletic Conference — the owners and operators of the game — that’s who.

And so, the game was played in front of tens of people.

There legitimately might be more members of the team bands than actual spectators.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom