OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mean.gif

Those rumors about Ramsey and Matt Thomas supposedly loving it in LA make a lot more sense now 
laugh.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Straight Premium [emoji]9981[/emoji]️

Alvin Kamara signed with an agent after the game and declared for the NFL draft [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Krispy Kreme should get a bowl game.

That's not a hot take. It's just the truth.

:lol:  Genuine question. He singlehandedly let Michigan back in by not giving the best player on the field the ball. Glad #4 is finally gone.  

Jimbo isn't gonna run him 42 times into a brick wall in his final game when he's getting easy passing looks from the defense. Always some plays you can rethink in retrospect

Just happens that Francois inaccurate reared its ugly head.

Last edited:
Did you go to Michigan @DeadsetAce?

nope. i applied there literally cause of the football and hockey team. came down to deciding between michigan and georgetown. visited both. liked DC more and it was better for what i was trying to do as a career.

looking back, wouldn't trade my friends for anything in the world. but i regret not going to michigan

What year at G Town were you? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom