OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Not an answer to the question)
Solomon committed to Michigan legitimately but his mom is pushing him to SC. SC insiders said Harbaugh is killing it with him and the rest of the fam and is in full sleepover mode, so that's their prediction, but that SC does have post visit momentum.
Been the same story all year with him, whoever he visited last is his new 'leader' aka bidding wars

UW's 247 writer is tweeting @ USC recruits outing their commitment rumors from premium boards in an effort to try to sway their decisions. She's upset because she posted on a premium board that he was leaning UW then a bunch of SC posters told her she's a dummy and he's an SC silent/lean and linked VIP posts where other writers were saying that. So she @'d him.

View media item 2308136

elpablo21 elpablo21 @651akathePaul what's up with yo (wo)mans?

idk, Im not her keeper fam
manny.png

Willie needs to get his staff under control right now. No excuse for this mess and if he doesn't, he will be out of a job very soon.

Ruth Robbins is a piece of ****, I told ya'll weeks ago she was trying to tweet stuff at Stanford recruits and trying to get stuff started, she legit needs to be canned 

Some crazy quotes from Kai-Leon Herbert. Knew he was decommitting for a while but theres no way its as bad as he says it is.

"Hey just to inform you, I've de-committed from Michigan," Herbert told Scout. "Just things went south. They showed their true colors and it wasn't for me.
"I know what's best for me and they ain't got it."

Some crazy quotes from Kai-Leon Herbert. Knew he was decommitting for a while but theres no way its as bad as he says it is.

"Hey just to inform you, I've de-committed from Michigan," Herbert told Scout. "Just things went south. They showed their true colors and it wasn't for me.
Interesting cause weren't most Michigan fans saying they wouldn't need to drop guys? Funny how Harbaugh works sometimes 

"hey lets offer 400 kids"-harbaugh

"Let's sign 50 kids"-harbaugh

"coach its january 30th"-assistant

"Drop 30 of them"-harbaugh 

Doubt they dropped him

Just a convenient excuse, he's been rumored to be flipping to UF for a while. Prob ends up there or Miami

Last edited:
They definitely wanted KLH, especially after missing out on all of those Tackles. He was gone on his own volition. 

Interesting cause weren't most Michigan fans saying they wouldn't need to drop guys? Funny how Harbaugh works sometimes 

"hey lets offer 400 kids"-harbaugh

"Let's sign 50 kids"-harbaugh

"coach its january 30th"-assistant

"Drop 30 of them"-harbaugh 
I'm not sure if you're more annoying now during your current iteration or when you were Andrew Luck. 

This has been in the works for a while, and Michigan is so desperate for bodies at OT that they are considering bringing back a mediocre OT who was kicked off the team for this http://www.freep.com/story/sports/c...gan-tuley-tillman-michigan-football/80015164/

He wasn't dropped and Michigan is probably going to flip a 3* developmental type on or before NSD, and be active participant on the transfer market to address the issues with depth at OT. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom