OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harbaugh and Helton are going to coach at each other's camps this summer. USC coaches are going to spread out and work multiple camps on the same day to exploit a loophole in the NCAA 10 camp day rule

Last edited:
 Matt Miller‏Verified account @nfldraftscout  2h2 hours ago
 It's never too early. Here's my first 2018 mock draft.  

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-draft-matt-millers-way-too-early-predictions
#hottake 

Stidham is the first QB drafted next year.  Also Da'Ron Payne >>> Hand
 Mark Schlabach‏Verified account @Mark_Schlabach  1h1 hour ago
 Ohio State overtakes Bama at No. 1 in post-spring 2017 Top 25

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/19242379

Nah, you didn't miss him.

The Josh Allen hype train is in full effect tho, which I don't think is necessarily a good thing for him.

Stidham hasn't been in any of the early mocks I have seen.

Last edited:
Re: the Schlabaugh tweet

For of-season hype and opening week kickoff reasons, Bama and FSU will be #1 & #2 come that game, even if ppl associated with the rankings don't really believe that to be the case.

Harbaugh and Helton are going to coach at each other's camps this summer. USC coaches are going to spread out and work multiple camps on the same day to exploit a loophole in the NCAA 10 camp day rule
is this the event that has USC/UCLA fans pissed? ucla fans pissed mora agreed to do a camp with jim

I know USC will have Harbaugh at I think their rising stars camp. Wouldn't surprise me if he camps with UCLA too while he's out here. I don't know if it's a trade off with Mora as well but I know Helton will be in Ann Arbor for a Mich camp later in the summer.

And Bobby, Mora does a good job out recruiting Harbaugh but why give him a chance to give kids more in person hands on coaching?

Last edited:
They're not trying to join the P5, they consider themselves part of the P5 hence "P6" :lol:

Aresco has been pushing this thing since he got hired. AAC redditors seem to like him but he's a former TV exec who got what is considered a bad TV deal for his conference, and stuff like this just makes the conference look pathetic from a branding perspective.

Back
Top Bottom