OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not to come off as sounding salty but Amon-Ra is better part of that packaged deal IMO.

Daniels reminds me a lot of Barkley in the way that I can kind of understand the rating a bit from a college perspective but I just don't see that kind of potential #1 pick type upside you see with kids like Lawrence, and Fields for example.

Kicker Matt Boermeester was removed from USC after an unfair investigation, girlfriend says

The girlfriend of former USC kicker Matt Boermeester said Sunday that the Title IX investigation that led to his removal from the school's football team was "horrible and unjust" to her and Boermeester.

Zoe Katz, 22, a senior, said in a two-page statement her attorney emailed to The Times that Boermeester "has been falsely accused of conduct involving me." Katz confirmed that the statement was hers. Her attorney, Kerry L. Steigerwalt, said that USC alleged that Boermeester shoved Katz outside her home.

USC suspended Boermeester in February while the school investigated what it called a “student-conduct issue.”

Mark Schamel, an attorney representing Boermeester, said Boermeester was not permitted to return to USC following the school's investigation, in which USC alleged that Boermeester assaulted Katz. Katz has denied this, as did Boermeester, through his attorney.

In the statement, Katz said she and Boermeester have dated for more than a year. The Title IX investigation began, Steigerwalt said, after a neighbor witnessed Boermeester and Katz roughhousing. The neighbor told his roommate, who told a coach in USC’s athletic department that Boermeester was abusing Katz. The coach then reported the incident to the Title IX office.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/l...airly-girlfriend-says-20170730-story,amp.html

I don't want to accuse her of being a battered woman, but something's not adding up. Especially considering at the time the story was there were other witnesses ...

Last edited:
j2SGaUP.jpg

How was I giving JT a hard time? Am I missing something? He made the best decision for he and his family. Time to move onto McKee.

Probably some loser Michigan fan who got their hopes up with the Michigan BBQ and his timeline being so close... Some people need to get a grip.

It was a Michigan fan:

JT actually committed to SC last week when he was visiting again. He was going to hold off on publicly announcing the commitment but decided to just shut it down. The Michigan trip was to appease his dad.

Speaking of Netflix, anyone watched "Schooled: The Price of College Sports"?

I'm about halfway through as I type. Kinda interesting stuff.

After watching both McKee and Daniels tapes I would have been happy with both, Daniels is a different type of QB than McKee, a bit more accurate, might lack the same strength as McKee. Both of them are going to be All-Pac Type QB's though.

That's the one that was done by the former SC football player right?

IIRC some of the subject matter is a little outdated post-O'Bannon but it's still a solid watch.

It's dumb.

I watched Foxcatcher a couple months ago and wanted to see the 30 for 30 done on the subject because I heard good things about it ( one of the best ones IMO) and had to find a stream after I found out NF took them down.

They should at least throw them up on WatchESPN.

Back
Top Bottom