Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Burford's World ‏@BurfordsWorld · Nov 12
The Legend of Lielais Kristaps (Big Chrisopher) by the Daugava River, #Riga, #Latvia (1/2)
#Travel #Photography #TravelPics #History #Art
CxDUPiTXcAAi0oF.jpg

Burford's World ‏@BurfordsWorld · Nov 12
The Legend of Kristaps, as displayed on the Kristaps monument by the river in #Riga, #Latvia
#Travel #Legends #Europe #TravelFacts
CxEHaPHWgAASR_q.jpg

Legend
Kristaps
Big Christopher
Gold

:nerd:

Last edited:
Stefan Bondy Verified account  ‏@SBondyNYDN · 8m8 minutes ago
Hornacek says he won't bring up Chasson Randle unless there's an injury. Keeping tabs on the PG in Westchester.

NEW YORK KNICKS Verified account  ‏@nyknicks · 9m9 minutes ago
Hornacek on defending Wall: "We can't let him get out in transition." #Knicks #NYKvsWAS

Luke Monaldo ‏@MoKnowsSports · 5m5 minutes ago
#Knicks HC Jeff Hornacek speaks to media before tonight's game
On stopping John Wall -- "Derrick's gonna have to battle him"
#WizKnicks
Cxf6hc9WgAEedud.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a year older today....thank you guys for providing laughs and thank you JRS for introducing me to many women :rofl:

Last edited:
Same. Rose tends to play much more aggressively against PGs similar to his mold.

Last edited:
Eli is whack?

Sure his *** can't run and create out of the pocket but so what. His comebacks are legit.

Been the best QB NY has had in 20 years.

Last edited:
eli is an elite QB when he has a O-line to protect him. I cant remember the last time the giants actually had a real line around him.

porzingod is not better than melo...YET. But melo should be grooming KP6 offensively and allowing him to slowly steal the spotlight as melo gets older and gracefully rides into the sunset...

HBD pr0ph. go play ninja turtles, pops.

btw both my teams (knicks and giants) won on my bday monday :pimp:

hope u get the same today old man rivers

Last edited:
Is it me or is the rotation always different every game. I was expecting jennings holiday and oquinn lol

Last edited:
Holiday checks in for the first time at the beginning of the second? Lol... OK I guess

Lol Wizards bench making Knicks bench look good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom