Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

semi_pro_ver4.jpg
Ron baker out here wildin.

So wait, reading this Derrick Rose thing, this was his actual ex that he dated for a while? how does that devolve into letting his boys hit then him batting cleanup? that's gross famb.

A random, sure, but I can't wrap my mind around doing that with someone you spent significant time with at any point.

Baker = Monix
Melo = Coffee Black
Porzingis = Jackie Moon

Last edited:
We really can't let Baker walk for the likes of almond milk, Sasha, or Holiday who's showed absolutely nothing. Randle and Plumlee are locks due to the coaching staffs and Melo's positive comments about them, Baker is on the outside looking in.

As for questioning Rose and his grossness to be honest it's really not that far fetched to me. While she was his "girl" she was basically a sex partner he cuffed who he didn't love,support financially, or support or on any other level. After seeing the way she's went about this legal process it's become even clearer to me why. Some dudes are weird and get off with the 2 guys 1 girl threesome thing and because he really didn't give two damns about shorty outside of her pipe cleaning skills he invited his man's into the fray. Her being the type of individual she is she didn't have a problem with it because in her mind her duties were to please him in anyway possible so she could get that glow up and get closer to that check. Hopefully get a baby out of him, her own bank account or business who knows. After the whole ordeal went down Rose probably started to ignore her cause he finally got what he wanted and after her smashing his man's he couldn't look at her the same and whatever little respect he had for her went out the window. So now she's pissed, angry, and annoyed so she tries to "get even" and convinces herself the way he handled the it was lewd and completely immoral since she was drunk could in fact play the rape card. Little did she know even with Rose being a complete moron her testimony is even dumber. From the hidden texts, her past history with a multitude of ballplayers, the best friend exposing her intentions, and poor money habits she stood no chance at being rewarded 21 million. This case screams mistrial

Judge in Rose case gives accuser's attorneys til tomorrow to produce time-stamped evidence of texts in question. If they cant, he says he'll be left w no choice but to consider a mistrial. So tomorrow figures to be big on that front

Back
Top Bottom