Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Melo's our guy

Wouldn't want him to get no Kobe deal when his contract is up but I hope he can retire a Knick
Give him a Kobe deal, 24mil a year
Jr just got 57for 4 years

Melo wins one series against Bron is all thats needed; its fair game after that

Last edited:
I've never understood how people can give Melo so much sh*t for staying in NY wanting to build and ride or die with them under the assumption that he's only staying for money and he's not a real winner

BUT then they'll go and roast KD and Bron when they leave their squads for "running when things get tough" and they'll go on and on about how they should've stayed and stuck it out with their team

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Really don't get why media thinks the trade for Melo was so bad. Gallinari & Chandler are good players but definitely replaceable. The draft picks were the worst part.

Also why do some bloggers & media members think they're so much smarter than fans? Some act so arrogant towards people who disagree with their take.

These reporters only hate on Melo and blast him because he reminds them of inner city black youth. Son has never changed and been a real one since college. He's made mistakes as all humans have but has been completely loyal to his family and his fans. If you have that much vitriol and unnecessary anger towards Carmelo Anthony I have no choice but to question YOUR character. Have no problem discussing him and his "flaws" as a basketball player but for many people it's not about that at all they criticize him and don't give him respect because however they perceive him as a man and that's what I would never understand.

Last edited:
Damn, that broad thick as ****.

Y'all know how the Carmelo hate goes. He's fat, selfish and doesn't want to win. Later for that.

I never got these Melo lies about selfish,not passing, no defense and not making his teammates better. Am I watching a different game?

Quote if you're washed & gonna be watching preseason basketball on a Saturday night

I'm just checking to ask when did open practice tickets released to the public? I just found out a few minutes ago they have the practice at MSG tomorrow :lol:

Last edited:
msg networks needs to get it together
I'm seeing hockey not the 2017 NBA champions playing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom