Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Man we lose the one that only ever wanted to play for us since he was drafted. :smh:
Sasha and Pookie still chilling though. :stoneface:

If it doesn't apply to you then why the **** are you talking to me then?

I sure as hell didn't reply to your dumbass.

You talking about one thing. I'm talking about another yet you're confused about what I'm talking about.

Go somewhere with that bull **** boy.

Talking about I should read before I reply. You quoted me. Nobody was talking to YOU.

Stop playing with me. I quoted you because you make no sense.....and we're obviously talking to me. Then you actually take the time to read....and found out your error. Look at you. All flustered and confused :lol:.

Like somebody said....you're exposing yourself Day by day on what you know about basketball.

Them rookies still going to BOLT when their contracts are up huh?

:rofl:

Time for Randle and Baker to get that burn 
pimp.gif

But god damn what a ******* idiot Phil is!! You couldn't trade this man for at least a 2nd round pick?! 

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if he winds up on the Cavs, bum knick fountain of youth or something. I watched DWilliams the other night :frown:

BTW we waived Jennings only a day after Phil's pet Charlie Rosen wrote this about Jennings in an article. What a ******* surprise 

Triangle or not he was disappointing this year. If he didn't pass well he would dribble all day. And his jumper was non-existent. Kinda surprised that he's waived but we don't need him now that the season is over for us

I could care less what Melo did in college. I want an NBA championship. Stupid *** stat up there "most go ahead field goals with less than 5 seconds." Dirk, Kobe, Wade all hit game winners in the playoffs when **** actually counts.

I said this over and over again. Melo is a great offensive player, but he's got to me the biggest idiot if he really thinks he can win here.

On another note, good for Jennings for realizing how toxic the Knicks are and leaving to play for a contender.

Last edited:
This franchise [emoji]128528[/emoji]

And we will have a man named Sasha on the roster, but Brandon gets the boot? At times, the only mf'er who seemed to care about that NEW YORK across his chest.

I can't deal with this **** anymore.

Why waive Jennings though? I'm really confused. Meanwhile Sasha STILL has a roster spot. I'm confused.

Don't blame him one bit

The roller coaster of reactions :lol:

If Jennings don't want to be here as already said, **** him

:lol: Nah b. You quoted me Cuz you thought what I said applied to you. If you don't understand then just say so but I can't help your dumbass with that.

Also :lol: if you really didn't get the point about what I said about rookies.

Really thought you could hide behind that.

**** outta here.
This is how I know you're hurt. If I was talking to YOU then answer the question.

Seems you not reading other posts. Ol dumbass quick to post, late to think.

Calling me a dumbass won't erase you thinking rookies will BOLT once their contracts are up.....dummy :lol:

I'm not mad at him AT ALL. I would ask out too.

The only saving grace is that they play in NYC. Everything else is shaky.

maybe he didn't say anything until after the deadline, because we didn't make any trades to improve our team :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom