Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

'He only had two good games anyway'

'He's just a dribbler'

Damn. How quickly yall turn. I didn't forget the days you guys lawded his play making and saying he should be the stating point guard [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I sense a bit of a double standard too. If Melo were to ask out of his clause to get traded, most of you would be like 'Don't even blame him' But if Jennings was to seek greener pastures yall slander him to oblivion. Lol
He had some good games but in reality he was nowhere near 6th man of the year.

'He's just a dribbler'

Damn. How quickly yall turn. I didn't forget the days you guys lawded his play making and saying he should be the stating point guard [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I sense a bit of a double standard too. If Melo were to ask out of his clause to get traded, most of you would be like 'Don't even blame him' But if Jennings was to seek greener pastures yall slander him to oblivion. Lol

To be fair, he was probably 6th man of the day a few times :lol:

'He's just a dribbler'

I'd go with a couple, a few is too many :lol:

i would rather have Caldo as our back up PG than Jennings TBH. i liked the signing, but he didn't do anything to deserve more minutes and that's what he was asking for.

The only thing Jennings was good for was starting all the Knicks fake comebacks 
laugh.gif

Who cares one way or another?

He was never going to be here for more than a year.

We suck, he sucked, he asked out to go to a team that could make the playoffs.

Good for him.

Nothing matters aside from losing as many games as possible from here on out.

'He's just a dribbler'

I'd go with a couple, a few is too many :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that has to be quote of the year

I swear ya'll were campaigning for him to be a starter over Rose not too long ago :rofl:

Good for Jennings for recognizing how trash this organization is and leaving.

We were trash when he signed but thought he was gonna ride the superteam coat tails :lol: Now if we get a top 3 draft pick and they recognize how trash we are and refuse to play for NY ala Kobe :rolleyes dont say nothin. :rofl:. (ok I'm finished with the Jennings slander)

Last edited:
The triangle is back and Jeff Hornacek said management will use remaining months to determine which players fit system and which don't.

:lol:

The golden age of PGs is here and is only going to get better after the draft....our management doesn't care, they want to slow it down and play out of the post.

Our future is bright.

The triangle is back and Jeff Hornacek said management will use remaining months to determine which players fit system and which don't.

:lol:
See now yall want to keep turning this around on Phil but what coach waits to damn near the end of the season to start assessing which players fit the system. That's something you do in summer camp/preseason. So was this a practice tryout let's see how it goes season?

Gotta call Horny out on this incompetence. He needs to stop talking to the media.

They gotta hope for something before it's dashed.

Delusional Knicks fan 101.

Shut the **** up
Angry delusional Knicks fan :lol:

Last edited:
Who cares one way or another?

He was never going to be here for more than a year.

We suck, he sucked, he asked out to go to a team that could make the playoffs.

Good for him.

Nothing matters aside from losing as many games as possible from here on out.
What sucks for us is BJ's value is so low we couldn't even flip a one year contract for anything.

I swear ya'll were campaigning for him to be a starter over Rose not too long ago :rofl:

Good for Jennings for recognizing how trash this organization is and leaving.
That has nothing to do with Jennings. That's about how bad and how many dislike Rose :lol:

Last edited:
at least Horny has talked to the media. where's his dumbass president of basketball ops? **** Phil to the fullest, bc i bet he's the one forcing the triangle yet again. you must really be an idiot if you think Horny really wants to run the triangle.

Last edited:
at least Horny has talked to the media. where's his dumbass president of basketball ops? **** Phil to the fullest, bc i bet he's the one forcing the triangle yet again. you must really be an idiot if you think Horny really wants to run the triangle.

Back
Top Bottom