Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I'm not putting it all on Melo

Noah contract is trash of all time

Melo's play style in that Raptors game was solid

Just **** with all that "He deserves better" no tf he don't

sounding like a bunch of butthurt Melo 5's

Guarantee KP will never get booed when he touches the ball like Melo did early this season.

Maybe cuz he white but still

Last edited:
Carmelos game is gonna age nicely though. He won't need much athleticism. A lot of that that iso **** is s byproduct of bad offense and direction. Imo he's much more of a Glen Rice than a Kobe.

Don't matter though Dolan still in charge and Phil still on shrooms.

KP getting boo'd at some point in his Knicks career almost guaranteed 

When Melo is gone and he's the #1 it'll all fall onto him. As soon as he starting shooting 9/25 you better believe those boos will rain down on him just like Melo due to the incompetence of the average Knicks fan that attends games at the Garden

STAT giving no ***** now that he's not in the league anymore.
Really wished we would've brought STAT back at a mad discount 
frown.gif

Nothing idiotic with not wanting to shower with gay guys

Can I shower in the womens locker at my ymca?

Nothing idiotic with not wanting to shower with gay guys

Can I shower in the womens locker at my ymca?

alonzo.gif

he shouldn't have made those comments, but i'm sure most people feel the same way. i know i wouldn't want to be showering with a guy if he was gay. it doesn't mean i'm scared or dislike gay men. it's that we have different sexual preferences, just like how women typically don't want to shower with a straight man. i'm sure a straight woman would feel the same about showering with a lesbian woman.

Last edited:
I dont want to shower with another man even if he's straight foh... :lol: I only want to shower with women that look like women even if they're gay :smile:

Y'all really scared someone is going to come up to you in a locker room and force you to give up your manhood :rolleyes :rolleyes

Couldn't be me

it has nothing to do with being scared. men and women have separate bathrooms right? same concept.

It's idiotic to say that coming from someone that's been in the media a long time. Does it make it better showering with a group of other men if they're not attracted to you? Is another millionaire professional player coming for big, tough Amare's booty? Does being attracted to someone make you a deviant or rapist?

Y'all really scared someone is going to come up to you in a locker room and force you to give up your manhood
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Couldn't be me
Reminds me of the scene on "Boondocks" when Tom went to the joint and met the "Health Inspector". "We don't waste no soap around here dawg"

i don't see the big deal. he doesn't feel comfortable, so what? was it an ignorant way to express himself? sure, but it's not like he used a derogatory word or shamed anyone. people are so soft to being politically correct nowadays :smh: what happened to freedom of speech? again, not agreeing with what he said or how he said it, but damn all he did was express how he felt in a joke. move on.

I don't want to shower with men period, but his joke was tasteless.

Would you get away with joking about not wanting to shower with white men? Black men?

Gay ppl deserve respect.

Last edited:
STAT giving no ***** now that he's not in the league anymore.

There's a real phobia of homosexuals tho

I too fear a D in the A
See now this had me thinking STAT came out the closet or something even more flagrant :lol:

Oh okay. Just a dumb joke.

Not even super offensive. His answer was purposely filled with exaggeration and hyperbole to convey he meant no.

it has nothing to do with being scared. men and women have separate bathrooms right? same concept.
Are you suggesting homosexuals and heterosexuals should shower in separate bathrooms at the gym?

:stoneface:

I can agree with that njavier03 njavier03 .

And now Michael K calls him a Neanderthal, which is excessive.
Michael K. Williams?

Uh oh, Omar cumming

Back
Top Bottom