Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Lance in playoff mode 
laugh.gif

we cant have nothing nice. this legitimately blows.

i been known randle and baker were better floor generals than a d rose and a BJ. them dudes is talented scorers but the multi year college players have to be more cerebral, which is something this dumbass team needed.

I can feel this fake knicks playoff push bubbling. in true classic knick fashion, we're gonna make the push and end up a game out of 8th.

im with the tank and all this energy and hustle is blowin mines.

I mean...i dont know much about this draft, but I feel like we need to draft a True PG, or an athletic wing defender who dunks hard as hell.

Any guys in that 10-16 range?

The Randle - Lee - Holiday - Pookie - O'Quinn lineup is really fun to watch

definitely. I haven't been watching many games this yr bc i can't stand the way they play, but I'd actually watch this team.

Our draft pick got ruined but i don't think were going to realistically be bad enough to be bottom 5. Hoping that Kentucky has an embarrassing early exit and we get one of their guards in the 10-15 range

So I'm guessing we don't need a lottery pick since we got Randle as our starting PG for next year lol. Remember that cat Randolph Morris that we signed as a free agent that they said was a legit lottery pick candidate if he went into the draft?

Back
Top Bottom